Symptoms stronger after period?

ladysarcasma

Reaction score
This will sound really strange. I had tingly breasts before I expected my period. I figured it was PMS and dismissed it.

I got AF. I spotted then stopped, then it came on heavy for one day and I lightly spotted for another day. That is abnormal for me, but it did start when it was expected.

So today the spotting has stopped completely. This would have been the 4th day of AF. It usually lasts 5-6.

Today, I am having horrible nausea and exhaustion, my breasts are SO sensitive it's actually irritating me (nipples won't put themselves away!! :haha: ), and I'm really really "turned on" constantly :shrug: I have a metallic taste in my mouth and my hands smell metallic to me. This is so disturbing!

I took a test and the line was sort of vague. I thought something might be there but maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. If this was not a real period and I am pregnant, I would only be something like 4.5-5 weeks.

These symptoms are exactly the same as my last pregnancy. Is there actually any way you can bleed heavily right when AF was due and still be pregnant? This is driving me nuts!!

That's what happens to me now on a regular period after having babies. Before having babies my periods were heavy and then they would gradually go down to just slight spotting. Now they're like, first day just spotting, 2nd day heavy, 3rd day not so heavy... but you're right that's not normal, you should look into that, maybe set up an appointment at your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->