Symptoms subsided

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
My symptoms have near enough disappeared.

I had nausea, bad taste in mouth, heightened smell and such sore boobs

All I have is sore boobs now. I'm just panicking. I had alot of mcs before I had my eldest, (She's 7) and I'm worried.

Anyone else have disappearing symptoms?

All mine disappeared over the last two days. Back with a vengeance today. Sore bbs and nausea. Maybe it comes in peaks and troughs. I didn’t have any symptoms with my other two girls so don’t worry xx

I had the worst time up to week 8, with good and bad days, since then the nausea has eased a lot, but I’m still suffering fatigue and headaces.

My boobs have been on and off sore the entire time and the horrid taste in my mouth only lasted a week or two thank goodness!! Oh and I’ve had cramping on and off too! My symptoms have been all over the place.

Last edited:
Mine tended to come and go quite suddenly too

I'm 12 weeks + 2 days today and my symptoms started to disappear about maybe almost 2 weeks ago now. My breasts aren't even sore anymore. I use to have a really bad taste in my mouth (still do but barely noticeable), cramps and just a yucky overall feeling in my stomach. My new symptom is headaches every now and then but I am getting back to my normal self now. I think it's pretty normal. I just had my scan today and my baby is very active jumping and bouncing about. I wouldnt worry to much about the symptoms as long as you don't have really bad cramps followed by bleeding.

I had awful nausea for about 3 week. Vomiting aswel. Woke up one day and it was gone. Even the nausea feeling. I have been getting terrible headaches in this pregnancy which have continued. And iv still got that awful taste in my mouth and my boobs are still sore. I think everyone is different. My first daughter I had zero symptoms. Every pregnancy is different. I actually woke today for the first time in weeks and kinda felt ok pregnancy wise. Although I have a cough n cold and feel poorly because of that. Xxx

Hi
I didn't have any symptoms really odd achy boobs but that yes I missed my period but otherwise I'd of never known I was pregnant unless I done a test I'm 19wks and only just getting flutters now.

I have no symptoms :( i had loads with both my boys, ive seen the scans so i know something is growing and my hcg is rising but i just dont feel pregnant so am really worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->