Symptoms suddenly gone at 9 weeks?

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
I'm panicking as this morning I haven't felt sick in a few days, my bbs don't hurt at all (they normally ache a little) symptoms seem to have dissapeared overnight! I'm getting really worked up and I'm trying to ring the docs with no luck :( I'm so scared this could be a mmc or a mc but I have no pains I feel nothing except going to the bathroom at night a lot. Help?

no advice unfortunatley but lots of hugs, its such a worrying time x

Try not to worry, it's more likely that everything is fine. Symptoms can ease off towards the end of the first tri, as the hormones settle and placenta takes over etc. You're not having any worrying signs either, so stay positive. When is your next check-up?

Thanks ladies, my next app isn't until 12 weeks. I'm 9+2 at the moment. I didn't think the placenta took over just yet? I'm so worried as I normally have at least one symptom to let me know all is ok..

I still am tired and have sore boobs and I have some food aversions but not like the all day sickness I had the few weeks before. I'm too getting worried that it's too early to have symptoms ease up!

It is normal to be worried, but please remember that most pregnancies are trouble free.

The placenta won't take over for a few more weeks yet but your body may just be normalizing now so won't be as affected by the hormones as it was. That might be why you are feeling better. I've had my scan and even though everything was fine, I still worry each day - it's just part of being pregnant and continues when baby arrives!

Ok, I'm trying not to panic but because of my previous mc I'm just scared it's stopped growing. I wish I could get a scan.

I've got an app with the early preg unit on Monday at the hospital 'to put my mind at ease' do you think this might mean I will get a scan to see if baby is ok? After my bleed at 6 weeks I'm a little edgy combined with the fact I'm hypothyroid that can go haywire. Fingers crossed.

Hi gizzyy! With my last pg my symptoms completely disappeared at 9wks too, and everything was perfectly fine! This pg my symptoms vanished just before 10wks! Try not to worry, it's more than likely all going swimmingly in there! But great news you've got an appt for Mon so you're not stressing for the next 3wks! Try and relax xxx

Hi gizzyy! With my last pg my symptoms completely disappeared at 9wks too, and everything was perfectly fine! This pg my symptoms vanished just before 10wks! Try not to worry, it's more than likely all going swimmingly in there! But great news you've got an appt for Mon so you're not stressing for the next 3wks! Try and relax xxx

Thanks Hun :) I feel slightly better hearing this and knowing I might get a chance to see if baby is ok on Monday. It technical my first pg apart from my mc at 5 weeks so I'm not sure what's normal for 9 weeks as I never reached that far last time. Haha I'll try and relax in the meantime xxx

Gizzyy, please don't panic. Loss of symptoms doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong. In both my last pregnancy as well as my current one, my nausea and exhaustion completely disappeared, suddenly, at 9 weeks. I totally panicked last time as I thought the worst, but everything was fine. When it happened again this pregnancy I knew not to worry. I think for some symptoms just even out a bit, or maybe the placenta takes over early, who knows?? Don't worry - I'm sure everything will be fine with your little bean!! :thumbup:

Thank you:) I'm such a worrier at times lol I've been ok and kept an open mind until today lol. I've heard the placenta does take over, do you think it maybe could start at 9/10 wks? I'll keep you all updated about the scan on Monday as I'll be around 9+5 then. I'm more nervous than my 6 week scan as I know it will look more like a baby this time. x

I don't have any specific advice but I wanted to let you know that I stress every time a symptom comes and goes. You aren't alone! It's so hard not to be a worrywart right now!

Hugs!

I hope so.. I've noticed my bbs feel sore again today but only slightly. I have stomach cramps every now and then which i've had all along but no sign of ms :/ Still so worried that it could be a mmc.

I've read a lot of posts on here about symptoms disappearing at about 9 weeks and everything is fine. Even knowing this I know I would still worry at that point as my first miscarriage I was about 9 weeks along. However, with that pregnancy we knew something was wrong very early on.

Good luck and try not to stress out! :hugs:

I could've written this myself, and we are exactly the same date. My symptoms stopped yesterday, nausea, sore breasts and tiredness. Now I just feel "normal". I have had a mmc so naturally, I'm so scared of this happening! I have been in This situation before with my eldest. I lost all symptoms at this time and now he's a bonkers almost 5 year old!!

I'm in te same boat as you and will be raising my concerns withy
Midwife
Next Friday. I'll be virtually holding your hand along the way. Do let us know how you get on at your scan :hugs:

So grateful for everyone's input in this it's really appreciated :) thanks eris, I'll try and keep positive until Mondays app x

Jakesmummy I know how you feel and yes we are pretty much at the same point in our pregnancies :D it definitely is a bit scary that symptoms start to fade like I find myself pressing my boobs just to see if they hurt lol! I'm glad I have an appointment on Monday for reassurance or I think I'd be a wreck come 12 weeks. I will let you know how my scan goes Hun I'm sure our little beans are ok but In the meantime we will continue to be nervous, let's just hope it's a weird 9 week thing! xxx

I'm starting to think this seems to happen to a lot of mums at this point! All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->