Symptoms suddenly gone at 9 weeks?

Dear Gizzy, I think it's natural to be worried in the early stages - bit symptoms can come and go throughout the entire duration (I speak from experience!) It's great that you're getting it checked out, if only to put your mind at rest. The best thing you can do is keep calm and rest if you need to. Good luck with your appointment. I'm sure all the lovely ladies on here, along with myself, are sending you luck, love and prayers. xxx

My boobs haven't hurt this time and ill also admit I've only got tiredness now!!

I've shot a pink discharge, now :( not looking good for me. I'll try and get a scan tomorrow.

I've shot a pink discharge, now :( not looking good for me. I'll try and get a scan tomorrow.

I'm sorry :( It may just be spotting i'll be praying for you and little bean. I haven't had any bleeding yet but i'm scared i could do. Have you had anymore since? :hugs:

Thanks gizzy. It hasn't got any worse since 1pm or when ever it was, but my doscharge is ever so light pink. God, I'm really hoping all is ok!

Aw hun hope it all turns out ok. I'll be thinking of you when I'm at my scan tomorrow. Which reminds me are you able to get a scan or check up soon? Hope the bleeding stays light as it could just be normal spotting x

I can self refer to my local EPAU as long as it before 20 weeks and you have had a positive test, and there is bleeding or pain. Well, that's all 3 for me! So can't see it being a problem especially since I have history.

Please let me know how you get on, I really feel positive for you xx

I can self refer to my local EPAU as long as it before 20 weeks and you have had a positive test, and there is bleeding or pain. Well, that's all 3 for me! So can't see it being a problem especially since I have history.

Please let me know how you get on, I really feel positive for you xx

I hope you can get seen soon! There are lots of stories where women have bled and all has been fine so don't lose faith :hugs: This is my first pregnancy apart from my mc last year. I did have bleeding at 6 weeks and all was ok then..just hope everything is ok tomorrow.
I'll be letting you know what happens at the hospital and keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

You're very kind, especially as you are going through a similar situation. :hugs:

I got all worried at. 7 weeks because my symptoms dissapeared.. Well a week later I regretted saying it., my god I felt so sick!! That's karma eh!

Don't panic yourself apparently the morning sickness comes alongside Serges of hormones! :)

Hugs and good luck tomorrow x

Gizzzy - how did it go yesterday??? Thinking of you...

Mine had eased up and then a week later came back full force! Hope all went well at your scan! :)

Hi ladies thanks for your reassurance! You were right my symptoms actually came back on the day of the scan where I threw up in the car lol ( typical!) baby looked well and was wriggling away :) he/she was measuring a 1 or 2 days ahead at 3.1cm which is fine by me! Only bad thing is ms has come back with a vengeance :( xxx

Also is anyone having issues with their ticker? Mine won't update it's stuck in 9 weeks 6 days :/ x

Just wanted too say aswell placenta starts too take over in week 7 by week 12 it should of taken over xx

Ok that's good! I'm hoping I'll feel better when it does :) and my ticker has updated now lol that was weird! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->