Symptoms ... Urrgghhh!

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
The last couple of days I have been worrying about my symptoms am not really having them. This morning I have woken up and I feel so sick literally I thought making sons Weetabix I was going to throw up! Walking up and down the stairs any slight movement of my boobs and it kills (I have larger boobs as well) I had 10 and a half hours sleep last night but could sleep some more! Ohh I'm so emotional I could cry at anything.

How am I going to get through the day? DH is already at work and I have got to get my son to school and look after my DD plus o have got my sons nativity today xx

When did you get the breast changes? I'm still not having very many symptoms at 5 weeks. Tonight my nipples were sore when my son nursed, and I'm more tired/woozy and periodically dizzy, but that's it. Oh and I'm super emotional but that's always my first symptom.

I feel ya... Except this is my first! I was just wondering how people do this with other children! Obviously they do it all the time and they get through it wonderfully :) It just is so miserable right now isn't it?! The hard part will be over soon, and then the fun things will begin...hang in there :flower:

I noticed them being a bit different last week an I can see a few veins but its hard for me to see them cause my boobs look like a road map with all the stretch marks on them! But I noticed nearly straight away my nipples getting darker xx

I feel ya... Except this is my first! I was just wondering how people do this with other children! Obviously they do it all the time and they get through it wonderfully :) It just is so miserable right now isn't it?! The hard part will be over soon, and then the fun things will begin...hang in there :flower:

This is the hardest so far because when I was pregnant with my daughter my son was at pre-school 3 days a week so I got abit of a break but this time I take DS school but I still have DD all day and she is at the fun stages of climbing and touching EVERYTHING! Basically she is a little monkey at the moment xx

I know what you mean! Luckily my sickness has eased off except for when I'm in the car but I have major headaches as a symptom now urgh :( x

I know what you mean! Luckily my sickness has eased off except for when I'm in the car but I have major headaches as a symptom now urgh :( x

I keep getting headaches but I didnt know if that was just from the smell of gloss because my husband glossed the cupboard doors at the weekend xx

I keep getting headaches but I didnt know if that was just from the smell of gloss because my husband glossed the cupboard doors at the weekend xx
I think the headaches can be caused by anything really sometimes I get headaches if I smell really strong perfume in a store but this morning I woke up with a bad one so had to take some paracetamol. Lol every time a symptoms goes it's replaced by another one! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->