Symptoms! What you think?

Temp was 36.50 this morning that's one of the highests she's had. Temps seem to be around the 36.40 to 36.50 mark which for wifey is high. These temps are what she has after O so haven't dropped even though AF hasn't come. So that's good isn't it!!?

The wait is killing me. I just want to know.

Roll on next week to docs for bloods
Xx

Tests from pound land BFN

omg this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deffo doctors Tuesday then hopefully it should show she is!

xx

Don't worry so are we it's killings us!!!! She's on day 39 now usually cycles are 26-28 and she's had a luteal of 13 days for 8 months. Nothing's every changed in her cycle it's like clock work. Her temp again was 36.47 which for her is quite high.

Dont know where to go the doctors or not next week sorry worried what they will say!!!! X

Ohhh exciting xx i remember the feeling you want to know but you dont at the same time. Messes with your head lol x

Think the doctor will laugh at us only being two weeks late?

Xx

I'm sure they get it all the time... and considering you are charting, temping etc. And know your cycles well I'm sure going in will be fine-keep us in the loop no matter what though-I've got fingers crossed for you guys!

Nah, I was only two weeks late when I went to the Dr, definitely better to know for sure

I've ordered some of the 10miu test which should come this week. We will try wait till the 9th then that's 3 weeks late!!

The hot flushes are driving her insane lol she burns up and I warm myself on her ha ha xx

Lol- I'm totally the warm one of us 2 and my OH uses me as a heat pad. I call her a reptile :haha: wonder if that will change when she gets preggers? I really think that you guys have something here, but then I'm a newbie so I don't really know much! Sorry! I am still keeping my fingers crossed!!!

At doctors in bloods test queue!!! Testing all lady hormones he said

x

Ok so week ago bloods were negative - still no AF and symptoms are still there. Today bloating like you wouldn't believe.
Sore boobies like cant touch then.
Wee for England

So I just don't know! Bfn on IC 10miu.
But some women never get a bfp do they.

So we are sat here waiting till next week - next Tuesday is 7 weeks since last AF! Normally cycle is 28 days and has been for 12 months!!!!

Temps till high in the 36's which is high for us

Xx

I have everything crossed that it is just a very shy BFP. Did the dr say what they would do next?

Crossing everything here too!! Maybe baby is just shy ;) that is a long time to be late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->