Symptoms! What you think?

The2mums

Reaction score
Hey! My wife and I are currently on 10 DPO. So far she's had

Creamy discharge
Pulling sensation down the womb area
Lower back pain
Terrible bloating
And today she went the loo and had a pinky sort of blood when she wiped. Only on the paper for two wipes then no more. Then more lower back pain today.

We've been trying for a while but had a break while she had an operation for a medical issue (none baby related)

What you guys think?? We think they should like good symptoms! She's never ever felt the dragging womb symptom before and she never gets back pain.

This time we used the mooncup to keep everything in there. Worked a treat!!!

This is what we did

Donation in cup then in to my bra to keep warm
4ml concieve plus in syringe in to wife
Donation in to syringe in to wife
Mooncup in with more concieve plus in that
Orgasm
Nothing runs out because it can't yay!!! Legs in air for 30 mins. Repeated day later and day after.

She's due AF next Tuesday. We are going with positive mental attitude and believe this is our month! The symptoms mentioned above we've never had before!

C xx

We don't know what to think. She had on Thursday morning this pinky cm when she wiped. Then Friday afternoon brown spots in underwear and brown/red when she wiped.
Then today same brown/red when she wipes. Did a frer but bfn but it's early as she's only due Wednesday.

Don't know if we are out or what!!! She's no period pain like she normally gets only this pulling sensation every now and again.

So frustrating xx

I totally wish I could help, but I am new to all this! Maybe posting in the TTC forum would help?

Have fingers and toes crossed for you ladies xxx

I would definitely post in the TTC section - lots more ladies in there :)

It does sound promising, has she tested again? No-one ever comes in here anymore!

I know I post and check every day but the gays have left the village!!!

We've tested loads all bfn but she's not on yet. Day late now. Could she be one of those women who don't show hcg for ages????

Driving us nuts xx

Could be Hun. Leave it a few days then test again xx

We've bought the evil clearblue digital with conception indicator £10.39 in boots for two. We call them evil because last time it said not pregnant!

Testing friday - or should we wait? She's on day 30 today she's usually 28 or 26.

C xxx

We've bought the evil clearblue digital with conception indicator £10.39 in boots for two. We call them evil because last time it said not pregnant!

Testing friday - or should we wait? She's on day 30 today she's usually 28 or 26.

C xxx

I would say wait until you think you see a line on a cheaper test before using the digis- they aren't always as sensitive which is why you may have got the neg before. Good luck x

We've got two frer left. And 5 normal first response not the early ones

Gonna wait till Friday or Saturday

Wish I could hibernate till then!!!! Xx

Negative! Only tried frer brand so far.

All signs point to pregnant expect the bloody test!!!!! Waiting till Saturday and will do a clear blue then if negative will wait a other week then do another. Then it nothing will go doctors!
Driving me INSANE!!!!!

xx

Clearblue digital

"Not pregnant"

So I suppose the evil witch might show soon then? We don't even know!

We will till next Tiedday which makes us two weeks late and if no show then go doctors

Why couldn't we just pee on a stick and it just say pregnant x

Apparently the tests in B&M Bargins are the same as the nhs ones?

Anyway we are waiting till Tuesday then we will go the doctors for blood tests

Xx

That's good. Just I had a 60 day cycle on soy,

Fingers crossed for a shy BFP!

Lol Laurac, love the term "shy BFP"- fingers crossed for you guys too. It just has to stink, not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->