Symptoms ???? When would they stop?

Smirn

Reaction score
Sorry very long story but I'm panicking thinking the worst!!!!! Let's just say that if something has happened when would pregnancy symptoms stop ? I wish I had a little window in my tummy so I could take a look inside !!!!

You're still very early. I didn't have any symptoms at all besides being a little more tired and tender boobs until I was past 5 weeks. Even then my symptoms have been very mild. No symptoms does not automatically mean that something is wrong.

It would depend I suppose. With my mmc, my symptoms continued until I had the D&C. With my other 2 miscarriages, my symptoms were never terribly strong but started fading with the bleeding. With my daughter, my symptoms started at 4 weeks and then at 7 weeks I lost ALL symptoms for 3 days and had also had a heavy red bleed and terrible cramps. I thought I had lost the pregnancy, but a scan 5 days later showed baby with heartbeat and my symptoms came back. Also, I've read a lot of women report that symptoms come and go.

With my third baby, I had extreme morning sickness while I was getting negative pregnancy tests. At 5w when I finally got my bfp, my symptoms were completely gone. She's a perfect 13m old now! With my second baby (now 2), I didn't even start getting symptoms until 7 weeks. With my first (now 3), I got symptoms at 6 weeks that were gone at 11 weeks. :) My symptoms came and went with my second and third babies and were consistent (and most annoying!) with my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->