symptoms :'(

natachah

Reaction score
Hi all

I am around 10/11 weeks and my symptoms are fading - I am so worried and paranoid. Up until a few days ago my boobs were so tender, I had nausea ect and now I have very slight nausea and tired ness but my boobs feel fine. I just don't 'feel' pregnant.

When did your symptoms fade? I had an early scan at 6/7 weeks and saw bubs heartbeat. I'm just so paranoid and worried :(

Try not to worry too much - I think symptoms are supposed to peak around 9-11 weeks so they are probably just naturally trailing off now. I'm not as bad as I was but I still feel sick from mid-morning onwards, before it was all day and night!

When is your next scan?

I am also feeling like this and it is scaring me so much. I have an appt Monday but I don't think I will get a scan since it is a midwife appt.

My next scan is the nt scan but still 2.5 weeks to go for that.

I am 10 weeks Monday. So I am sort of right there with ya.

I have no advice but I am here with you to support you.

Mine went away pretty fast! I bet you are fine don't worry stress is not good! When I would worry I'd just take Another pregnancy test and it would make me happy!

I would get a couple of days symptom-free here and there with both of my babies. If you're concerned though, call your doctor to ask for a reassurance scan. It's worth having peace of mind.

It's totally normal for symptoms to trail off around now as the placenta takes over :kiss: Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->