Symptoms

lowblow1

Reaction score
I can't stop comparing this pregnancy to my daughters

With her I had daily vomiting from 5w5. This time I had nightly nausea from 3w6 -now but it's not every night. I'm crippled by exhaustion and napping daily. My boobs hurt on and off not constant and I've had a few 'gagging' incidents

Feel normal otherwise and this scares me!!! I've watched my tests go from faint to darker than the control line and my digi has gone from 1-2,2-3 and now 3+.
I have an early scan on Friday but I'm so worried there wot be anything there :'(

Am I being stupid??

Hi,
Try not to worry! I am still trying to get my head round the fact that every pregnancy is different!
Where as I had really bad ms with first pregnany I have had nothing with this one and keep feeling not pregnant!
You would think that your body would react in the same way to the same hormones but apparently not!
Do not think you have anything to be concerned about!

Not stupid at all! Very normal and there are so many great threads about this in the forum if you do a thread search. I had doubts around 6 weeks (my symptoms caught up eventually lol) and ended up reading dozens of threads about this and it made me feet so much better. Enjoy it if your symptoms are less currently and h&h 9 months to you!

Thanks girls. Mega round ligament pain today. It's all in the left ovary area (I know no ectopic as baby implanted on the right!) and every twinge worries me. Gggrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->