Symptoms

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
The last week or so I've had really painful boobs and sensitive nipple, I'd wake up every morning and feel sick and then occasionally during the day.
But now my boobs don't hurt, my nipples aren't sensitive and my sickness has gone from nearly throwing up in the mornings to a dull nausea most of the day.
Surely my symptoms should be getting worse the further I get along and then as I get closer to second trimester dull, not dull now at just over 5 weeks.. Starting to panic it's because my HCG is going down. Its not like I've had one off day and then it got worse again it's been a few days now :/ with my daughter I felt fine until 6ish weeks then began throwing up, tiredness etc and did that until 16ish weeks and then it got better.
I know every pregnancy is different but I've had a bad feeling about this pregnancy 😭

I was having queasiness just before 4 weeks. Then at 5 weeks I wasn't having nausea. I was really just exhausted which has been going since bfp.

I'm starting to get nausea again now at 6 weeks. I'd say it'll come back with avengance. I didn't get ms until 6.5 to 7.5 weeks with DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->