Symptoms?

May55

Reaction score
I have two children so you would think I know this but after 5 losses I spend my whole first trimester over analyzing everything. When did you start having symptoms? I have very sore breasts but nothing else. With my two boys I immediately had the light period like cramping. No sign of that at all which of course has me thinking nothing is happening (I'm nuts I know). Do some women never have that cramping ? Maybe I'm too early ? driving myself mad

Hugs. Symptoms will vary and come/go. I’ve had pregnancies where I felt amazing. Lots of extra energy, barely any symptoms. Then others I was completely miserable and getting sent home from work. I know it’s so hard not to stress over it though. I did have a serial beta done to ease my mind. I just repeat affirmations to myself. Usually along the lines of your bloodwork was doubling. Today I am pregnant and love my baby. Focus on what I can control. Sounds silly but works for me

massive hugs !

This is my 4h pregnancy I had bleeding at 5 weeks 1 day which stopped at 7 weeks 5 days . Never had that before . My sore boobs , Nausea also stopped when the bleeding did so massive freak out !

But baby is happy and healthy ! As it stands I’ve got no pregnancy symptoms at all .

Wishing you the best of luck ! xx

Hugs. Symptoms will vary and come/go. I’ve had pregnancies where I felt amazing. Lots of extra energy, barely any symptoms. Then others I was completely miserable and getting sent home from work. I know it’s so hard not to stress over it though. I did have a serial beta done to ease my mind. I just repeat affirmations to myself. Usually along the lines of your bloodwork was doubling. Today I am pregnant and love my baby. Focus on what I can control. Sounds silly but works for me
That’s great advice Dobby and something DH always says to me !

My symptoms have been completely different this pregnancy than from my first born with her I was sick all the time and never hungry and super agitated and no cramping. This go I've been starving all the time , no sickness , my boobs are on fire and I'm very calm and have had back aches and cramping. I think it's safe to say everyone one is different and not to worry too much.

Every pregnancy is different.
Mother my 8 year old dd and 2 year old ds I had sore boobs b4 I got my bfp. I felt sick too a few days b4 my bfp.
Sore boobs was always a classic pregnancy symptom for me because I never get sore boobs b4 AF.

But with my past pregnancy I had no symptoms at all. No sore boobs nothing.
My symptoms did not start untill I was 6 weeks and even then was mild and very on and off.
It's so hard being pregnant after losses. I spent my whole pregnancy worrying.
I really hope this one is ure sticky. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->