Symptoms?

May55

Reaction score
I have two children so you would think I know this but after 5 losses I spend my whole first trimester over analyzing everything. When did you start having symptoms? I have very sore breasts but nothing else. With my two boys I immediately had the light period like cramping. No sign of that at all which of course has me thinking nothing is happening (I'm nuts I know). Do some women never have that cramping ? Maybe I'm too early ? driving myself mad

Hugs. Symptoms will vary and come/go. I’ve had pregnancies where I felt amazing. Lots of extra energy, barely any symptoms. Then others I was completely miserable and getting sent home from work. I know it’s so hard not to stress over it though. I did have a serial beta done to ease my mind. I just repeat affirmations to myself. Usually along the lines of your bloodwork was doubling. Today I am pregnant and love my baby. Focus on what I can control. Sounds silly but works for me

massive hugs !

This is my 4h pregnancy I had bleeding at 5 weeks 1 day which stopped at 7 weeks 5 days . Never had that before . My sore boobs , Nausea also stopped when the bleeding did so massive freak out !

But baby is happy and healthy ! As it stands I’ve got no pregnancy symptoms at all .

Wishing you the best of luck ! xx

Hugs. Symptoms will vary and come/go. I’ve had pregnancies where I felt amazing. Lots of extra energy, barely any symptoms. Then others I was completely miserable and getting sent home from work. I know it’s so hard not to stress over it though. I did have a serial beta done to ease my mind. I just repeat affirmations to myself. Usually along the lines of your bloodwork was doubling. Today I am pregnant and love my baby. Focus on what I can control. Sounds silly but works for me
That’s great advice Dobby and something DH always says to me !

My symptoms have been completely different this pregnancy than from my first born with her I was sick all the time and never hungry and super agitated and no cramping. This go I've been starving all the time , no sickness , my boobs are on fire and I'm very calm and have had back aches and cramping. I think it's safe to say everyone one is different and not to worry too much.

Every pregnancy is different.
Mother my 8 year old dd and 2 year old ds I had sore boobs b4 I got my bfp. I felt sick too a few days b4 my bfp.
Sore boobs was always a classic pregnancy symptom for me because I never get sore boobs b4 AF.

But with my past pregnancy I had no symptoms at all. No sore boobs nothing.
My symptoms did not start untill I was 6 weeks and even then was mild and very on and off.
It's so hard being pregnant after losses. I spent my whole pregnancy worrying.
I really hope this one is ure sticky. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->