Symtoms have kicked up and moral has gone down :(

X

x_Emsy_x

:sleep:I am really feeling tired today with headaches and lightheadedness and I just keep thinking 'if this isnt it am i just building these things up in my head?' 'am i just being lazy cos im in the TWW?'

*SIGH* ah i dont know just feeling sorry for myself I suppose! Plus i did a test this morning with my first pee and fell back asleep woke up an hour later and there was a really faint line but i know that i cannot trust it now it has been sitting there for an hour GRRR tried with another test after (they are internet cheapies) and nothing at all :nope:. I didnt get BFP with my 2 pregnnacies i have had before until after 14 dpo so i dont know why i am beating myself up

Hey hooo...:dohh: gotta go and do my housewifely chores:hangwashing::laundry::iron::dishes:

Sorry for rant just feeling crappy today xx

Emsy, i know where your coming from totally, have had so many symptoms but a few bfn's i am also wondering are there symptoms really there are am i forcing them there in my head, the witch is due anytime now till friday very latest, she normally shows her ugly head on the 27th.

Fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dust xxx

Fingers crossed for you too welsh princess xxxx i am starting to think i am going cukoo!!! lol the witch is due fri/sat for me

im with you both on this one i am due tomorrow to saturday and have been really sick for 5 days but had a bfn 3 days ago so have persuaded myself i must have a bug

You are not out of the running yet though :) I am 'trying' to stay positive...its amazing how much strength you get from hearing others success stories on here.

FXd for you hun :) keep me informed xx

awww cheer up, alot of people feel the same way! xx

This is rubbish hun :( really feel for you but as Candy Apple says chin up we all feel like that at some point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->