Symtoms??

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
What kind of symtoms is everyone having/had??
I'm only 6+4 but don't really have any strong symtoms still... Occasional moments of nausea, hunger, tiredness and bloated. Apart from that I feel normal. It's my 4th, with my fist two I never suffered much either that was 8&9 years ago tho.. My toddler now was my pregnancy with most symtoms lots of nausea went off tea, coke etc this one not much again. Hoping it means all ok I'm there. Have an early scan a week on Tuesday! X

I've had nothing this pregnancy either. My son (8 years ago) was a similar pregnancy. Although the worse pregnancy was my last (between DD and this one) and I was sick until 12 weeks. You can never tell what kind of pregnancy you'll have!

With this one so far I have had symptoms but light. I had some nausea before period was due, and ever since then I've had it max 3 times, which is great!

Currently I am 6+2, so just 2 days behind you. And with DS I had hyperemesis that started around 5 weeks. So I try not to think about it since the chances of getting it again in susbequent pregnancies is pretty high.

I do have a lot of bloat, tiredness, breast soreness, thirst, hunger, twinges/slight cramps, gassiness, of which bloat, gassiness, and breast soreness I did not have at all with my first pregnancy. And the other symptoms came much later for me, but started almost immediately this time around.

I feel my symptoms are stronger this time around, this is my second.

Tiredness
Mood swings
Nausea (really bad)
Headaches
Sore boobs
Really bloated
Moments of hunger coupled with moments of hating food altogether
Occasional sore nipples

Oh and the unquenchable thirst /metallic taste in my mouth!!

Oh and the unquenchable thirst /metallic taste in my mouth!!

I feel you! I have this all the time! I told my MIL and the first thing she was , that can't be good you're probably going to get diabetes. So I don't tell her anything anymore. I had the same with my son lol and no diabates in sight. It's a common pregnancy symptom.

I don't have the metallic taste though, but the thirst is definitely there especially now that I have a cold. :flower: We can do this, and should just listen to what our bodies is asking of us.

Yeah I didn't have the thirst or the taste with my first, I do know they are both common symptoms though. I wondered if the taste was related to the nausea, as it reminds me of when I salivate excessively and get ab acidic taste before I'm about to puke (sorry TMI) haha.

With my DD I hardly had any symptoms. Instead of morning sickness I had a metallic taste in my mouth but other than some mildly sore bbs and a sore throat that came out of nowhere that lasted for 2 weeks I didn't get much else.

With my DS I had spotting at 6 weeks for about a week straight (thought I was losing him) and 24/7 nausea from 7 weeks to 16 weeks. It was horrible. The vomiting was the worst at 8/9 weeks but at least I knew it was a sign that I was still pregnant.

With this pregnancy the only symptom I can really complain about is the fatigue. Other mild symptoms I've had were: headaches that are probably from being tired all the time, cramping on and off, more frequent urination and hunger. I have not had sore bbs, no spotting and no sickness (yet I'm still pretty early)... you know the typical early pregnancy symptoms. It scares me sometimes because I'm almost feeling TOO good.

My first pregnancy the only early symptom I had was bloody noses. I didn't really get any other symptoms until I was like 12-15 weeks.

Now this pregnancy, I literally found out yesterday, I am four weeks. I've been nauseous, tired, and my hands have been swelling.

My first pregnancy my hands swelled up pretty bad the whole pregnancy, starting around 15 weeks. Like to the point I couldn't wear my wedding rings. I noticed the whole week before my BFP my rings wouldn't fit again. I thought it was unrelated but after I got the BFP it all made sense.

My first pregnancy the only early symptom I had was bloody noses. I didn't really get any other symptoms until I was like 12-15 weeks.

Now this pregnancy, I literally found out yesterday, I am four weeks. I've been nauseous, tired, and my hands have been swelling.

My first pregnancy my hands swelled up pretty bad the whole pregnancy, starting around 15 weeks. Like to the point I couldn't wear my wedding rings. I noticed the whole week before my BFP my rings wouldn't fit again. I thought it was unrelated but after I got the BFP it all made sense.

Every morning for a couple of weeks I've been waking up with congested bloody nose! Not streaming blood.. Just yucky bits! It doesn't seem to be clearing.. Never had this as a symtom before! X

This is my first, but I feel like crap

All day headaches, diarrhea, nausea, metallic, dry mouth, fatigue
I am 4 weeks 0 days, anyone have any advice on how to get rid of headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->