Ta-Da! Body is going back to normal, needed to share the good news, ha ha!

Pink Lace

Reaction score
I know, quite the long subject line there! I just wanted to proclaim the excellent (to me, anyway) news that my period has arrived!!!! Join me in a sigh of relief, will you? This is not from NOT wanting to have been pregnant; I had come off the birth control pill in mid-June, had the withdrawal period for a few days, then NOTHING until this morning. I was becoming concerned, knowing that it may take a loooong time to get back to normal. Now it seems I am on my way :happydance: I love knowing that I am able to have a "regular" period; I had been on the pill for about 15 years! Thank you very much for reading me, I just wanted to share with people who might be in the same boat!! Hope your day is good.

YAY!!! thats great!! I have been in that same position before.... I went a whole year of not getting a period, I felt like I was loosing my womanly-ness! lol good luck to you!!!

YAY!!! thats great!! I have been in that same position before.... I went a whole year of not getting a period, I felt like I was loosing my womanly-ness! lol good luck to you!!!

Thank you so much Heather, I appreciate it!!! Good luck also to you :)

I'm the same! stopped bcp may 2, got withdrawal, 34 days later got first AF on june 12.. then nothing til 8/4.. so hopefully its a good thing I got AF :winkwink:

I'm the same! stopped bcp may 2, got withdrawal, 34 days later got first AF on june 12.. then nothing til 8/4.. so hopefully its a good thing I got AF :winkwink:
Yay, thanks for sharing---I love hearing other people's stories!!

wooo hooo congratulations. after i came of the pill i didnt have a period for a year, its a scary feeling even though every month we all dread AF

wooo hooo congratulations. after i came of the pill i didnt have a period for a year, its a scary feeling even though every month we all dread AF

Oh thank you Vickytoria! WOW, a whole year?? See, that's exactly what I was afraid of too.....yes, even though AF is NOT fun, I'm just relieved to see her again, you know? I bet you were going crazy for that year :( Thank you very much for replying, good luck to you!

I'm in the same boat, still waiting on AF though. Thanks for sharing, gives me more hope I'll get back to normal soon.

Yay! I am also thrilled to say that I stopped the pill last month and this month my period arrived only 2 days later than normal! It's amazing that after 12 years of being on birth control...my body still knew what to do. Let's hope that next month it knows how to implant a fertilised eggy ;-) As soon as AF is over it's baby making time...big time ;-)
Good luck gals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->