Taaaaaaaaam

Shut up Wobs, ya cheeky cow!!!!! :baby:

Hiya Terrie babe, you OK?!?!

I am sticking me nose in and having a good old look around! x

:rofl::rofl:

im just fine and dandy Tam..

been missing you lots!

Awwwwwwwww bless!!!

I am hoping to have me arse on here a lot more now! I am slowly getting back to normal life.......

There is lots to catch up on here with :wacko: although I am doing recent things at the mo, and waiting on Paul to come get me and take my laptop to bed as we speak so I can carry on :rofl:

How's the TTC going babe? We are hoping to be trying again in February!!!! :happydance:Alfie is growing soo fast it is unreal......how's Little one? x

rhys is so gorgeous... hes growing up way toooooo fast!!!

hows alfie and jade?

this is our 1st month ttc again so we;ll know in a few weeks if im pg again

They are both growing too fast, Jade is 9 in a couple of months time :cry:Alfie is now starting solids.....where has all the time gone?!

I wish you lots of luck with TTC hun :hugs:x

OI tam !!!

Nice to see ya hunni!!!

Noticed my ticker??? .... hehehe

Glad to hear the kids n that are well and life slowly resuming to norm!

Hope to see more of you!

Love Imi&Co

xxx

Imi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULAIONS BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's it all going?!?!?!?! :hugs:x

Thanks Terrie, lets get you sorted first ;) :hugs:x

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-003.gif

SUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Long time no speak!!!!! :cry:

How ya doing woman?!?!? x

Tis not so bad hun, getting along as you do lol!!

Must admit this mummy lark ain't half knackarin lol

xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Imi!!!!!!!! Pics anywhere? I will get round to finding em if so, but a shortcut would be great ;)

Im going.. Im eating a popcycle right now. Just got home from work! Miss you! Did you ever see the message I typed for you on MSN?

Awwwwwwww babe, I replied to your msg......it was 4 messages long?!??!?! Did you not get it? :hissy: I have sent a few msgs to people offline from this forum to let them know I have not forgotten them and to thank them for msgs!!!!

Thank you for the msg, but I replied as soon as I read it......u know I would! :blush:
I am going to see if it is in my history, although tbh, I don't even know if I keep my history on here anymore?!

Are you OK babe? I was hoping to catch you on Skype!

Awe I didnt get it :( but I know you are so busy! I will be around this weekend if you want a chat if your not busy! Is your dad doing ok?

Great catching up babe, I am now off to bed! I will catch you again over the weekend!!!! :hugs: XxXxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->