Tabitha or Juniper? Help us choose!

I have come back to say that I think you should stick with Tabitha. It sounds like you love that name, and it doesn't make me think of cats at all (even if it did, cats are awesome!). I would so call my girl Tabby if her name was Tabitha. It's adorable.

Juniper reminds me of juniper berries and doesn't sound like a name to me?! I dunno, just doesn't seem right! Much prefer Tabitha!

Oh this is so hard!

I do prefer Tabitha, but I'm also drawn to Juniper and OH and DS prefer it so I think that should count for something.

Our 3yo flat out refuses to entertain the idea of Tabitha! I wish we hadn't asked :haha: He just says Juniper over and over!

Both are lovely names. Tabitha is my favourite of the two names :)

Oh this is so hard!

I do prefer Tabitha, but I'm also drawn to Juniper and OH and DS prefer it so I think that should count for something.

Our 3yo flat out refuses to entertain the idea of Tabitha! I wish we hadn't asked :haha: He just says Juniper over and over!

Lol it's soooo hard isn't it!! Once she's here I'm sure Micah won't really mind or notice what she's called though as he'll just be fascinated by her in general :thumbup:

I know some people feel you should call a baby whatever their toddler suggests but I think you're much more likely to regret it if you go with it mainly because that's what he wants rather than because it's what you like (by the way am trying to take my own advice on this one as well!)

I'm not sure I'd let my three year old name a baby. He would probably want it to be called Poo Poo at the moment. :lol:

This must be harder and harder...
But I wouldn't take advice from 3 years old either. You can name her whatever you want, and your 3 years old will still give her his/hers own nick name.

Even though many people mention cats when it comes to Tabitha, that wouldn't bother me!... cats are awesome, they can see in the dark, they have 9 lives, they are brave, intelligent and unique. So why not? ;)))

At first glance I would've said Tabitha, but after reading the post I actually prefer Juniper! I love how Micah chose it, and the nickname potential is great (I like Junie, Pippa, Juno - I think Micah and Pippa makes an adorable sibset) I'm not really a fan of Tabby.

If I listen to my 3 year old, then I'll have two Sophie's as that is what she calls the baby, lol! She thinks all little girls in our house need to have the same name.

If it were just Micah then I wouldn't let him sway me but seeing as it's OH as well it is making me lean towards Juniper.

I've got to say Tabitha as its my 4 year old daughter's name. She loves her name so much and we call her Tabi as well. Both dh and I liked it and one other name each at the time, then she mewed rather than cried when she was born and that was it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->