Tabitha

I personally don't mind it, although I do initially think of Tabitha the witches cat . I Went to school with a tabitha who hated her name, as soon as we reached 18 she had it legally changed to something else. I think there will always be something negative about any name, but I think your name choices are fine. I voted Matilda, also love the nn Millie/Tilly :)

I wish there wasn't a person I hated called Tabitha because I quite like the name but for that I'd say I don't like it ha ha but I'm biased of course!

I love Willow. I'll be honest my friend has a little one called Tabitha, they decided to nickname her T, partly because names get shortened and they didn't want her to be known as Tabby. I like the name though. I also like the name Matilda but it reminds me of Roald Dahl. Xx

Of the house robots Matilda was definitely the best. Ever since I was a kid my favourite 'bot overall has been Hypno-disc. Matilda is very cool, or was, but Hypno-disc was just so unstoppable!

Anyway, I should add that the reason Matilda isn't our first choice is because my nickname is Millie, so Millie and Tilly is just... well, a bit awkward really :)

I love the name. It was on my list, but OH hates it n were having a boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->