Table names

ellebob

Reaction score
Are you all naming your tables or just going with numbers? We are just having two very long tables plus top table so couldn't really go with a big theme for naming them, but it seems like quite a hierarchy to just have table 1 and 2!

One table is old friends and family not on top table and the other is my NCT group and people from work. I'm tempted to call that the baby table, lol, but then don't know what I'd call the other one

We had five big round tables, and we were in the middle. I named them after our favourite flowers :) we had Sunflower, Poppy, Peony, Tulip and Rose.

We were just having numbers but now we're naming them after our honeymoon (honeymoon is a surprise so it's to get people guessing a bit). I think you could name them even though there are only two. Name them after a pair of something; like 'left/right', 'bert/ernie' etc. Just think of something that relates to you. Or instead of numbers, use letters (A & B) Or significant years (year you met, year you had your first hol together etc)

How about using yours and your OHs initials!

I don't know to name them or just keep to numbers! Our table centrepieces are going to be vases/fishbowls of sweets so we thought about naming the table after the sweets on there table e.g. Flying saucers table, marshmellow table, dunno how it sounds though!

we had ours named after our fav corners & straights of our fav racetracks (motorsport themed wedding)

I just thought, it's butterfly themed but the flowers are lilies, so I could have butterfly table and lily table. But then would you expect there to be butterflies on 1 table and lilies on the other? (the flower displays will be lilies with butterflies poking out)

That sounds fine :) I don't think the tables need to be dressed to match their names so don't worry about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->