take a look for me please..... I am nuts!?

emmasmommy

Pregnant with #2+3:)TWINS
Reaction score
So I am not due for my period until the 31st--but I go crazy with the whole POAS thing. Take a peek and see if you see it... I got it within 5 minutes.
Thanks everyone. p.s...there may be some screen tilting and eye squinting involved.

Attachments

• pregnancy... 009.jpg
    pregnancy... 009.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 251
With a bit of squinting there may be a v. v. faint line, but not sure. Fx for a nice clear BFP in the next few days.

I *think* i do see soemthing reall, really feint.

::whispers:: you're supposed to put these in the pregnancy tests gallery. :wink:

i definately see a faint pink line

sorry...i clearly did not read the info on that... crap. again, sorry. How do I delete it??

i think i see a line. How many dpo are you?

I have no clue how many DPO I am . I went off the pill mid September, go a withdrawal bleed on the 20th of sept, and no period since. I think I OV'd on the 15 or 16th of october--CM was looking good.

I see it too buy an FRER honey.

XX

Be careful with these. I used these and got a very faint positive, so I took a different brand and got a strong positive. They are not sensitive at all!

Thanks for the heads up:) I bought two FRER this evening and will retest tomorrow A.M. Can't wait:)

take a peek at this :) DEFINATE BFP!!:bfp:
I am soo happy. But the main reason I am posting all of these pictures, is that I was using an OPK this month, as I had no clue when I was OVing and never once got a dark line. But as I continued to do test near the end of the month I kept getting dark lines on all of my OPK's (At least darker than ever before). This had my suspicions raised about being pregnant. The OPK actually tested much more positive, much sooner than the pregnancy test --both are IC's. But the FRER is amazingly clear, now I know what ones i am going to use in the future!

Attachments

• pregnancy... 027.jpg
    pregnancy... 027.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 52
  • pregnancy... 030.jpg
    pregnancy... 030.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 28
  • pregnancy... 036.jpg
    pregnancy... 036.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 35
  • pregnancy... 023.jpg
    pregnancy... 023.jpg