Take a look for me?

danapeter36

Reaction score
Does this mean anything?
I have been getting faint lines for over a week, last week I cut back loads on breastfeeds and I got a faint line after 20 mins and today after only 5, I got a faint line. Can you see it? The test says that you should count a faint line as negative but surely it means something? No?:shrug::blush:

Can you let me know as otherwise I will go crazy!:blush:

:hugs:

Attachments

• DSCF0157.jpg
    DSCF0157.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
Mine are like that all the time, only when I'm about to ovulate does it go really dark!

id say u've a good few days til lov hun ...........you'll know when its positive as the test line will be dark as or darker than the control line ...........post a pic when u think its positive hun and will let u know :)

i had a test that looked like that two days ago and today I got my positive! it can happen really slow or super fast keep testing!

means your not ovulating yet, keep testing same time every morning until the line goes alot darker than the control line.

this is the way my opk does when i am ovualting:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/Snapshot_20100517_1-1.jpg

:flower:
I breastfeed my daughter still and we go through the night without feeding and she is on solids etc, and Ive had lines like that, darker and lighter but still neg for months, I got my first positive a couple of days ago out of the blue as a fluke,but I did notice a pain in the nipples as I fed:wacko:

Have you had a bleed yet? My first 2 bleeds have been annovulatory, but you are more likely to ov if you've had a af.

I would say its a sign your body is trying to gear up for ovulation but as your hormones go up and down with breastfeeding it could still take a while, keep testing though, mine could me by surprise and you dont want to miss the egg:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->