Take cover!!! I'm one grumpy b**ch!!

Mumtodogs

Reaction score
Grumpy as hell over nothing, bursting into tears over nothing, feeling ever so slightly hungover constantly and unbelievably tired.... Blergh! Anyone else?!

Yup! I burst out crying over not knowing what to make for dinner 2 nights ago. And I am very easy to set off with anger and bitchy comments. It's our hormones - they'll even out....I hope! Lol

My husbands gone out for the night. Lol. Glad to have a break ha ha! X

It's Friday night, the hubby has disappeared to poker and my 10year old DSS has asked if he can 'hang out in his room and have an early night' hahaha, I must be a bitch! :)

me too me too!!

I have a lot going on but almost burst into tears this afternoon... fired my second DS's daycare... got mad at my older DS's school since they didn't change his school bus.. then got mad at the bus company for the problems I'm having with bussing... ahhh oh and then called the phone company and bitched about my phone bill...

I need sleep!!!!! hahahaha

oh god... I haven't had any break down and cry moments for a few weeks but bitchy and pissy like there is no tomorrow. I went to my school to get the rest of my stuff (TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY<333333) And I couldn't find a parking spot for like 5 minutes and I was just in my car screaming "I HATE THIS TOWN I HATE EVERYONE IN IT. FU** EVERYONE HERE I HATE YOU ALL I FU**ING HATE THIS PLACE SO MUCH." *car drives by* "FU** YOU!!!!"

It was bad.. lol I mean I am a bit of an agressive driver (I hate when ppl drive slow) but its not usually this bad lol and if OH calls me before 11am I am so grumpy and bitch especially if he calls for no reason and just calls and says or quotes stupid shit like REALLY? I WANT TO FU**ING SLEEP DO NOT CALL ME WHEN THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I HAVE TO SLEEP IN.

yeah.. lol

Love threads like this :haha:. I was getting all stroppy earlier because I was too hot, sweating under my boobs and my back was sticking to my satin pillowcase, plus my legs were itching. I just grabbed my pillow shouting "for f___'s sake!!!" and ripped the pillowcase off.

Well I just wrote a strongly worded email to my local pool. They do aqua-natal classes which I woul like to start. They are Thursday at 1pm?!? What f*cking good is that to anyone?! I can understand if you're on maternity leave but what's the point in having one for expectant mothers in the middle of the working day? Grrrrr.....

Oh man, it's only 8.17!!! Today is going to be a loooonnnngggg day! Hahaha

this is great. I thought I was the only one! I screamed at OH the other day because he couldn't manage to open DD's stroller. My mom was visiting and looked at me like I was crazy. I mean seriously... is it that hard to open a damn stroller? Ah the joys of hormones.

:rofl: i am not alone then :haha:

i just threw my rabbits cardboard tunnel at the wall (no were near the rabbit) because he wouldn't let me catch him ... he looked shocked and let me catch him until he realised it was to put him in his catch then he scratched my neck >.<

hahaha, poor bunny! and it sounds like poor hubbys / DS / DD / work colleagues and generally anyone else who comes within a quarter mile radius of any of us!

:rofl: poor bunny more like poor me I have 2 bass as s scratches on my neck :dohh:

Oh magicwhisper!! I did laugh when I read your first line about the tunnel!!!
Hubby out at poker tonight so night in with my step daughter watching X factor and eating Chinese :)

glad it made you laugh :rofl: you will be glad to know the tunnel was fine :rofl:
mhm sounds tasty!

Glad the tunnel was ok! Haha, otherwise it would have been a double bad day for poor bunny!!

Sami, you must be chilled with SD, my SS ran for cover last night! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->