taking a deep breath

Thats good news terrie hunny & I'm gad you have a friend who will be there & help you through this short period of time :wink:

You keep your chin up sweetie & let us know how your doing don't bottle it up if you need a cry or a keyboard to bash.

:hugs:

I tried to pm you today Terrie to see how you were, but pc was playing up. I am glad ur feeling better and that someone else is looking out for you. Please keep talking about how you feel and remember ur not alone.

Terrie said:
ok didnt have a nice sleep this afternoon but had a reaallllly long chat with my friend Brigitte about everything..had another good cry too. it wasnt too bad admitting that there was problems and i also found out the she went through the same thing (she has 3 girls) shes gonna come with me on tuesday to the HV to make sure i mention it...

thanks again everybody x

well done you for speaking 2 ur friend about it!!!! best of luck for tuesday hunny!!! :hugs: xx

Sorry just seen post! Hope all goes well tomorrow hun. Good you have a friend to go with you for moral support. You will get through this and everything will be okay, you just need some help, and dont be affraid to ask for it, this does NOT make you a bad mum. Your doing great, and prob a lot better than you think, your just feeling very negative about everything right now. Just take things easy and dont expect to much from yourself.

Take care
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->