Taking less and less!

charlie07

Reaction score
The first time I tried rice, she took to it no problem, leaning forward to have more.
The first time I tried pear with rice, she loved it.
The first time she had banana mixed with a little milk, she scoffed the lot.
It's the second time I try it, she just won't eat it.
I gave her apple this morning, kept the rice and apple separate so I can mix and serve on it's own to see which she liked. She had almost 1 cube of apple and less than 10 ml of rice, she is eating less solids than before.
I haven't yet tried savoury, like carrots, so maybe this is a sign of not liking sweet stuff.

Did any of you find that your baby went off solids and then started again? Any suggestions please?

Thanks

i found Millie doesn't like the rice anymore, i think it's too bland for her so i just leave it out now so she only had it about twice. You might find difficulty giving her vegatables now you started on fruit though because of the sweetness, this is the mistake i made!! x

I mixe fruit or veggie with the rice so she gets a bit extra.

My HV says sometimes it can take a baby up to 10x of trying the same thing for them to like it. Jacob didnt like carrots bu every day i would try a lil and after about a week he all of a sudden loves them and now eats LOADS! XxX

Gabbi LOVES carrot and potato!!!!!!!!! Whoopy doo!!! We can't get sweet potato here so mixed with carrot sweetened the pots up, but I did treat her and get good new potatoes instead of dreary plain ones! Only the best for Gabbi!

So we have apple and carrot, apple and pear, carrot and potato, I will try apple and potato, and she is taking cereal. She's still taking a lot less milk which I'm not happy about as I know she needs a minimum of 600 ml, we are struggling to get that in her and she's not a huge eater of solids.

Anyway, we'll keep at it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->