• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taking milk/reflux meds on a plane

JMB1992

Reaction score
Hi my lg is 7 months and we are going away next month via plane. I have a few questions though:

How should i take her bottles? Should I take powder and buy water on the otherside? Cant take cartons as she has a milk allergy and is on special milk.

She has medicine due to relux in liquid form and has it before feeds. How should i take this as need to use it on plane?

Dont think there is a microwave where we are staying so how should i sterilise without taking big steriliser?

Many thanks x

You can bring the bottles filed with water through security, that is no problem. Oit bfing tag made formula. I personally wouldn't rely of finding water that is suitable. Also you could bring Milton tablets to sterilize. We just brought our 7 month old on a trans Atlantic flight. We brought water in bottles plus some single cartons as backup in case we got struck. No problems at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->