Taking pics of tests question

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
I've seen some of you folks do a sort of thing where you take a 'negative' of the test so that it's shaded dark? How do you do that? I got a BFN this morning, but I wouldn't mind sitting here and analyzing it and hoping that it's just too early...

I'm able to edit my pictures in my phone. So I take a regular picture of the test and then I have an app to help me edit photos and there is an option to change it to a negative...kinda like you would do make it a B&W photo. Hope this helps.

What app is that? I played around with the settings on my phone but I didn't find anything like that.

Color Touch is what I use. I don't have an option of a negative if I edit in my photos so I have to use an app and that is what I use.

Ugh, I can't find it, nor can I find any other way to do it!

Just look for any free photo editor app...most should have that option. I have a droid so I get apps through google play so it may be different.

Pixlr has it. You can also upload it to countdowntopregnancy and you can tweak it a few ways there.

There are a few photo editing apps that allow you add different filters either on the Playstore or iTunes depending on which platform you're on :)

I did find one. Not that it made the test any less negative. Then I took a nap, and I had a bunch of depressing dreams, which didn't help with the fact that I was already kinda depressed. I know it's early but I feel out. I was so expecting today to be it.

I use an app called negative me. A lot of adverts but it does the job

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->