Taking the pill before your first AF PP?

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
Ok so I think I may have been a bit stupid here so please dont think I am an idiot! So I got given the Yasmin pill from my GP at 6 weeks PP (we had unprotected sex before this, resulting in a m/c). Before my loss in august I hadn't yet had my first '7 day break' from the pill but I started taking it before my first period PP. My loss happened a few days before my first break and bleeding finished around 6-7 days later. I am now currently half way through my 2nd 7 day break and haven't had ANY bleeding at all!!? I am really worried that I may have been too eager to get back to having sex and taking the pill early may have gotten me pregnant again. I did do a test a few days ago which came up negative, not even a faint line. So that partially reassured me but now that I haven't come on my period. Has this happened to anyone?! My GP did tell me to start taking it after my first period but I had read on here and other places that people took it before that and it was fine, but now I am having doubts!!

Please reassure me!!!

Hiya, when I was on the pill I was told to start taking it the day I started my period :/.
And when I was on it I finished my last pill on the Friday and came on my period on the Tuesday after.. It only ever lasted 3 days.

Hope thats the answer your wanting :S lol

If your worried do another test, just to make sure, or go to the docs.... I don't want to worry you but when I got pregnant with Lily I was late.. I did a home test it came back negative... Hospital did one a few days later (when I had a car crash) and it was positive! And I was 6 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->