Taking the piss :(

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I know that you wee more when pregnant but seriously, on average I can only manage to go 7-8 minutes til I need the toilet again :(
It's proving really difficult to leave the house at the moment, I don't remember it being this bad last time!
I wee a lot anyway but actually counted going 23 times in under 2 hours yesterday!
At night, I manage to only go 5-6 times but still wake up shattered where I'm awake so much.
Anyone else struggling with this? Is it normal?
I had a kidney infection when I was 3 weeks pregnant and its just not calmed down since then

Could it be the kidney infection or a UTI? I would go to the doctor and get checked out. I never had to pee that much in either the first or now second trimester.

Your bladder may have become irritated and over active after your infection......now, the more often you go, the more often you'll need it! You probably need to retrain your bladder by doing your best to wait longer between weeing. I know it's hard, but it's worth it. Check with your doctor that all the infection has gone, and ask if there's anything they can do/give to help you, and what advice they can offer. Even during pregnancy, that often doesn't sound normal.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Oh ok it obviously isn't normal then haha
I'll give my doc a call later and see what they say.
Every time I go its with a full bladder even if I've only just emptied and they've already tested to make sure I empty my bladder correctly and I passed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->