Taking time to just say "What else can I do?" and smile.

nicem815

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
As some of you may know, I have been having lots of issues throughout this pregnancy. We now encountered another one! I applied for a personal line of credit to help get us through until my husband gets paid next week and got declined! BUT---I didn't even really get upset. I know we have another option, though less desirable, still another option. MY birth certificate still hasn't arrived, and may not arrive for 2 weeks, so I can't get my bloodwork until then--BUT at least I can get into the doctor!

So right now, my husband and I are a little broke and needing to be patient but you know...I'm okay with it. I'm finally okay with it because all of these things are out of our control. The only things that are in my control are how well I handle these stressors, and what I do about it. I mean hey, we may be broke but we have a roof over our head, food to eat, and love that never dulls. I know we will get through this rough patch.

So tonight marks exactly 1.5 years since my my first date with my husband. We practiced yoga together and he fed me shredded wheat with chocolate almond milk. So guess what?? When he comes home, I am not going to be stressed about our situation. I am going to be happy he is home and I am going to surprise him by getting shredded wheat and chocolate almond milk and turning on some pregnancy yoga!

If there's anything I want to teach my child, it's that mommy and daddy will figure it out--no matter what. And we will do so TOGETHER.

Plus I gained 4 of the 10 pounds I lost back. Yay healthy baby.

Just wanted to share my new thought process :)

Love your positive attitude! All the best, hope your situation improves soon xx

Thank you :) It's all I can do is to stay positive. Everything will eventually fall into place.

Hope things sort out for you soon Hun, but your way of thinking is great! I need to try and start thinking the same way! Positive thinking makes everything seem a little easier to deal with x

Aw thanks!! Believe me....this has taken me years, literally years, to develop this thought process and I still work on it daily. What inspires me is looking at successful couples I know who have been married for years and started out the same way we are starting out....in love, not a lot of money, but a plan and direction for the future. Things get better <3 They always do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->