Talhotblonde

xolily

Reaction score
anyone watched? how weird and awful.. i feel so sorry for Jessi and poor Brian :|

i watched it and i had a feeling it wasn't a pretty 18 year old talking to the men, but i never expected it to be a mother pretending to be her daughter though. I really do think that there needs to be a change in the law though that woman may not of pulled the trigger but she is the reason it happened.

I thought it would turn out to be a middle aged man, but thats the worst thing it could have been, I don't understand how she could do that to her own daughter, no wonder she doesn't have any contact with her who would!!!! and it sounds like she's still up to the same thing as well :nope:

I was too scared to watch it tbh what happened?

DH was working last night so i taped it to watch during the daytime cos i wouldnt have slept if i watched it home alone i dont think lol :haha:

I'm such a wimp

Wrong on so many levels!

I mean..she has screws loose for pretending to be her daughter.

But he tried to condone his actions by saying that it was her fault he killed the guy???

I felt so sad for Brian :(

He essentially died for his girlfriend who wasn't even real. His poor parents :(

it was odd & wrong on so many levels!!!

i felt so sorry for Brian & his family, also the Girl!
why would you do it?!

x

Im going to have to watch this......in the daytime though haha

That programme....I dunno, it had an agenda. I know what that woman did was wrong but she must have been suffering from massively low self esteem. It seemed that the murderer had his reasons justified but not in her case. The 'psychologist' that spoke wasn't balanced at all. And why on earth was he charged with manslaughter? I don't know much about the US justice system but shooting someone 3x through a car window at point blank range looked like murder to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->