Talk About Turn Around!!!!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Well bugger me....guess who is sat on the sofa ordering new Ittis!?!? And with 4 different browser windows open at different nappy sites? And it isn't me :rofl:

Talk about a turn around...he has just had the Ivory SIO out and a Sposie putting them on Gordon (the Gorilla bear!) and he said he found it easier with the Itti!! And he never realised before how scratchy the Sposies felt apparently.

He has said to me to get on here and ask if anyone else has any more for sale as we should have the 15 to start with and that he has found a set of 5 new on ebay for £62.50 which we should get if no one has any more....but in the meantime he has 2 of the limited edition prints in his trolley :haha:

I don't think it is going to be me with the biggest nappy addiction in this house!!! :rofl:

xxx

i have super lovely ivory aios wanting a little bum to put in...

We have an Ivory SIO hun otherwise I'd snap it up....although, I do love it so could maybe tempted by another...and it is an AIO so is technically different!! How much are you after?

xxx

aahahaha! I wish my OH was so keen :rofl: everytime I show him a new nappy he just grunts and if forced says "yes dear, its lovely"

was wanting £9 including p&p (hubby is sad i'm selling them cos they were his favourite nappy lol)

Seriously, he is sat here emailing people all over the place about nappies they have for sale :rofl: He is even on CNT!!

From his research he has decided that he would like to stick with the Itti Bitti D'lish as he thinks they are gorgeous but also seem very simple to use!! When did he get an opinion :rofl:

Sugarpuff, I'll PM you hun :hugs:

xxx

have you told him your baby may have other ideas though :rofl:

have you told him your baby may have other ideas though :rofl:

:rofl: He is indeed aware that she will be the boss!!

He likes the look of a few but I must admit, those do seem the easiest to start with for total novices like us!

xxx

I saw those on ebay but you could buy 5 on C&C for £62.50 so you arent really saving anything and C&C have free delivery :flower:

Damit- I have this small ivory AIO to shift! :dohh:

im desperately trying to re-home this poor fluff...:nope:

and I would LOVE my OH to buy me a bunch of ittis!

hmmf, I get eyes rolled at me when I have nappy shopping on the laptop :cry:

Ahahahah that's so sweet!! Lucky you Pops!!

I would deffo say, have you got a SIO and a AIO there yet? Wash them both and see the drying times... my OH prefers me to buy AIOs as it drives him bananas seperating and putting together the SIO inserts (but I secretly mostly buy SIOs as I hate how long AIOs take to dry!!).

Also... just to be a total hypocrite (as I have 14 or something already!!) hold your horses if you can bear it when it comes to buying the entire rainbow... as with all nappies some just DON'T suit certain body types of babies, and you'll be stuck with 15 if they don't work out for you. Mebbe get 3 SIOs and AIOs and then buy more when she arrives? Just in case...

Oh and just to add more ideas to the mix, small Blueberrys are equally as cute and lovely as Itti's, but just as simple and nice too!! My OH really loves them!

Wow, bless him. My OH gave in when I wouldnt give up aking him if I could get them. He now loves them, however............ I asked him to get her undressed while I ran her bath & he looked at me horrified when he saw the Flip - 'it's a cloth one....' he said accusingly to me. I replied with 'it's ok babe, just undo the poppers....' in a really babyish silly voice. Seriously, did he think it would bite him :rofl:. He apparently thinks he told me I could get them if he never had to faff with them but I never heard him:haha:. You're lucky, sounds like you're never going to have to sneak new ones through the mail & past your OH, it'll prob be you saying to him....'another nappy????' :rofl:

I second blueberrys being gorgeous.

And don't let him go on www.weenotions.co.uk ;)

Any tips on how to get my OH involved in the fluff love greatly appreciated. He hates them :(

He has been on WN tonight Katy! :winkwink:

When you are done with your Moo Itti I know a bum that would love it :haha:

As for your OH, I just asked Boyo and he basically said that at the end of it all, you are taking off a nappy full of poo or wee whichever way so the only thing that is different is what is in those nappies in terms of chemicals etc he feels better that we won't be putting that against Missys delicate skin and the extra bonus with cloth is that they look cool! Not sure if that's going to help any!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->