Talk to me about discharge!

T

Toms Mummy

Not the nicest subject :haha: but i need some reassurance.

Ive had thrush 3 times so far this pregnancy, it was sore and itchy with lots of white/yellow lumpy discharge, its now cleared up thankfully but i still get lots of yellow discharge with dries greenish!.... Is this normal? I get lots of it!

Therea just so much of it! It makes me chafe and sore, somerimes itchy! Is this normal do you think? Or is it something else? X

Personally I'd give the midwife a call. I'm sure it's fine, but for your own peace of mind I'd say it's a worthwhile call.

Hey!

Firstly I'd say call the midwife if you are worried about it, just to check in with her and keep her updated with whats happening. That being said, I've had thrush twice so far and have had a bit of green discharge whilst it continues to heal up. I mostly just get a whitey kinda discharge now which I think is normal!

Ox

Thanks, i saw her yesterday :dohh: and forgot to mention it as we were caught up on baby's low movement!... I will give her a call, thanks x

It would probably not hurt to give your midwife a call but I will say that when I was pregnant with my son (and this time too) I had plenty of yellowish/greenish discharge all throughout my pregnancy with no problems. I was tested a few times for infection and it always came back negative. So it's definitely possible for it to be normal as well! :) Good luck to you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->