Tassimo for formula!!!!!!!!!!

One day there will probably be an iPhone app for bottle making. People will likely be too busy playing Angry Birds to mess with it, though.

Well there is a labour app to time contractions :shrug: So why not eh? :nope:

if it makes it easyer then why not i guess. We made kyles bottles 1 at a time and in the night time we put boiling water in a flask and took a little tub of formula and a bottle up and did it upstairs as oh was falling alseep while waiting for a bottle to cool to bring itup lol However because of the nestle thing i profer this one which was linked by someone else;
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Bottle-Maker-AMAZING-Must-See-Item-SO-EASY-/110665135003#vi-desc

One day there will probably be an iPhone app for bottle making. People will likely be too busy playing Angry Birds to mess with it, though.

I think it's fine as long as it stops there.

When NannyBot 2.0 comes out, then I really will have to complain.

https://theinfosphere.org/images/thumb/d/dd/Nannybot.png/225px-Nannybot.png
(For the record, this is from the show Futurama set in the year 3000)

nannybot looks scary give for poor baby nightmares and me for that

I think it's fine as long as it stops there.

When NannyBot 2.0 comes out, then I really will have to complain.

https://theinfosphere.org/images/thumb/d/dd/Nannybot.png/225px-Nannybot.png
(For the record, this is from the show Futurama set in the year 3000)

Just think what would happen if we had another Mother's Day debacle!

https://www.babywell.com/index.php?action=shop

This is what we are looking at getting for when we have baby number 2 :thumbup:

^ I bet. Formula is pricey to begin with! We have a Keurig and the price per K cup versus regular coffee is pretty deep too.

I fail to see what is so "vile" about this product. If the problem is only that it's Nestle making it, then fair enough. But I don't see what's wrong with the product itself. And I'm sorry, but having things that make life a little bit easier doesn't make anyone an inferior parent, or a lazy parent, or anything like that. That's life. People (generally speaking) like convenience. That's why we have dishwashers, microwaves, vacuums, coffee makers, toasters, etc.
I FULLY support promoting and supporting breastfeeding as much as possible. But what some people seem to forget, or ignore, or whatever, is that a lot of women end up formula feeding because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. Only those of us who have experienced this knows what it feels like, and you know what? It sure as hell doesn't feel nice. You have no idea what kind of emotional toll "failing" at breastfeeding has on someone. I wish people who decide to slag off formula (not aimed at anyone specific, just saying in general) would remember that.
I wouldn't buy that machine, but I also wouldn't judge anyone who would buy it, or think they were less of a parent because they had something that made bottle feeding a little bit easier. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Live and let live.

I fail to see what is so "vile" about this product. If the problem is only that it's Nestle making it, then fair enough. But I don't see what's wrong with the product itself. And I'm sorry, but having things that make life a little bit easier doesn't make anyone an inferior parent, or a lazy parent, or anything like that. That's life. People (generally speaking) like convenience. That's why we have dishwashers, microwaves, vacuums, coffee makers, toasters, etc.
I FULLY support promoting and supporting breastfeeding as much as possible. But what some people seem to forget, or ignore, or whatever, is that a lot of women end up formula feeding because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. Only those of us who have experienced this knows what it feels like, and you know what? It sure as hell doesn't feel nice. You have no idea what kind of emotional toll "failing" at breastfeeding has on someone. I wish people who decide to slag off formula (not aimed at anyone specific, just saying in general) would remember that.
I wouldn't buy that machine, but I also wouldn't judge anyone who would buy it, or think they were less of a parent because they had something that made bottle feeding a little bit easier. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Live and let live.

Well said! X

Oh Tracie. You make me moist!!!!

The product is great ...the company that makes it not so but thats not we are debating

Oh Tracie. You make me moist!!!!

:rofl:
:flasher:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79