Tattoos, for losers?

I'm a bit sorry she's gone.

I had hopes that by reading some of the replies to her many posts she would see that her mums view of the world in matters like this is outdated and perhaps she would change her own mind rather than stay in a similar mindset.

OP, if you ever come back, try to remember that the world is full of weird and wonderful people and things like tattoos, class systems and economic status don't mean anyone is a better or worse person than anyone else. It's how you behave and how you treat others that really count. Wish you all the best :flower:

:dohh: Jody, why are you always so nice, and diplomatic...lol. Wish I was more like you :flower: xxxx

I read that and thought the exact same thing LoraLoo

Jody just too cool for school :coolio:

Funny :lol:

BTW it's indian ink not biro ink ...I know 8-[ :-=or maybe I'm not that old and they did that 30 yrs before my current 30 years :haha:

Haha I was just going by what my uncle told me about how he done his in prison with a safety pin and biro ink :)

Now that man was scum and always in trouble with the police but all his where home (prison cell) made so maybe that is the differance - normal, everyday, good people get theirs done in a tattoo shop or by proffesionals and general scum, low life (im mostly refering to my uncle here not generalising) do them themselfes in prison for the 3rd time that year

There are a lot of Canadian Military I've seen with tattoos... Heroes, not criminals :)

I've got three tattoos, and I'm only socio-economically disadvantaged when I'm not living with my parents. :haha: I've a pseudo-tribal broken heart on my lower right leg (I was 18, okay? lol), "Happiness" in Korean (haengbok) just below the first, and a Celtic knot done in the shape of a Coptic cross on my left arm/shoulder/deltoid/whatever. That one is wonky though and I'd like to get it covered over. :( Almost everyone I know has some ink somewhere, including my FIL who is a very conservative church elder! lol

How random was this girl LOL.
Just to add I have 5 tattoos and im working class, not a 'thug' or a 'chav' though. (At least I don't think so ;))

It's sad that some people in this day and age still have this attitude, and it's why so many people are unfortunately judged!!

This is a weird thread. Some peoples opinions are just silly. Haha! Hmm, i have what i think most people would think is a lot of tattoos (arms, chest, legs, knuckles, neck etc), i grew up in a middle class background but i would now call myself working class, but what the hell is wrong with that anyway, and i am most definitely not a loser/criminal thank you very much, hahaha! I know plenty of amazing talented people who are covered in tattoos (including my fiance, who incidentally...is a tattooist haha) and i know plenty of losers/thugs/people who have been in jail who havent got a single tattoo on them.

Ugh...I have 5 Tattoos and I'm getting a half sleeve done next month. I'm certainly non of the above. What a way to stereotype. Holy shit.

why bump a 2010 thread just to say that?!

probably as its not to busy in this section thats why maybe she didnt notice the date.

I was like WTF? Where has this been dragged out from.

The OP was dead and buried a LONG time ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->