Tattoos, for losers?

Well after looking through previous threads and on going ones of the OP posted in here I have some to a diagnoses of : shit stirer and condesending so and so. Sorry its how it looks to me.

Could you please report any concerns you have rather than ...well that ^

My OH has two tattoos and no, we aren't rich, but he has never been arrested or charged with anything, no criminal here. Pretty good daddy and hubby to be if you ask me ;)

I don't get all the 'socio-economic' talk... last time i checked it was 2010, not 1857 ;)

Wobbs, can you rob me a few cans on special brew whilst you're at it?

:lol: cadge a few fags off you in return?

This post is now n/a, due to some people which have taken offence, and a minorty of people that have left innapropriate comments, bullying and general abuse.

Well no offence but you did start it :wacko:

We are entitled to our opinion just like you are and clearly as no one has agreed with your offensive posts you have have now decided to run for the hills.

Don't worry V, she hasn't run for the hills, she's started another thread in which she makes derogatory comments about working class people

How nice of her??!! :wacko::wacko:

V xx

amy_2 https://s3.bbstatic.com/images/bnb/buttons/viewpost.gif This post is now n/a, due to some people which have taken offence, and a minorty of people that have left innapropriate comments, bullying and general abuse.
Original post put back.

You can't start a debate then decide its no longer applicable when you say so. Quite a touchy thread you've created that's why it got moved into the News & Debates forum.

Anyway I'm going to chav off to my lower class life style before nipping to the spar to steal a few stellas! :lol:

Oooh i could murder a can of Special Brew and 10 L&B :rofl:

V xxx

Wobbs & V - i have 200 L&B i 'found' in the back of a lorry. I'll bring them, you bring the special brew and i'll meet you on the park bench innit.

:haha:

Wobbs & V - i have 200 L&B i 'found' in the back of a lorry. I'll bring them, you bring the special brew and i'll meet you on the park bench innit.

:haha:

Thats my kind of date :lol:

V xxx

Funny :lol:

BTW it's indian ink not biro ink ...I know 8-[ :-=or maybe I'm not that old and they did that 30 yrs before my current 30 years :haha:

I'm a bit sorry she's gone.

I had hopes that by reading some of the replies to her many posts she would see that her mums view of the world in matters like this is outdated and perhaps she would change her own mind rather than stay in a similar mindset.

OP, if you ever come back, try to remember that the world is full of weird and wonderful people and things like tattoos, class systems and economic status don't mean anyone is a better or worse person than anyone else. It's how you behave and how you treat others that really count. Wish you all the best :flower:

I had hopes that by reading some of the replies to her many posts she would see that her mums view of the world in matters like this is outdated and perhaps she would change her own mind rather than stay in a similar mindset.

OP, if you ever come back, try to remember that the world is full of weird and wonderful people and things like tattoos, class systems and economic status don't mean anyone is a better or worse person than anyone else. It's how you behave and how you treat others that really count. Wish you all the best :flower:

:dohh: Jody, why are you always so nice, and diplomatic...lol. Wish I was more like you :flower: xxxx

:dohh: Jody, why are you always so nice, and diplomatic...lol. Wish I was more like you :flower: xxxx

Because it annoys the people who are arguing with me :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->