Tattoos? No judging please!

I'm getting one with Eva,s name and it will be my third tattoo.

I haven't done it yet as I can't decide where to get it done. I hav one on my lower back, one on my wrist and just can't decide. I'm thinking maybe on the front of my hand near my thumb?

I was the same used to hate name tattoos but I want one now lol!

My LO's initials spell JAWS so I might get a shark lol.

I want one but don't know what to get, I have been on internet for ages looking... is there a symbol for mother and child or mother and son?? x

Ive got 3 tattoos and Im thinking I'm going to get someting dedicated to my son, but I dont know what yet. Also planning to get a tattoo of a heart with mum written next to it on my wrist as we lost her just over a year ago, if it will fit without looking rubbish. My hubby is getting our sons name on his forearm, I think he's just going to go for the name in nice writing.

Sorry no suggestions, but if you go into a tatooists you can look through their books for ideas.

I'm planning to get a tattoo of Kenneth's name when I'm done breastfeeding. I've read that it is not safe to get tattoos done while breastfeeding, which is okay for me, it gives me time to save up for a tattoo. I think they are a wonderful idea, I love tattoos though, I already have one on my back but I want loooooooads more haha! :flower:

as a girl with 40tattoos id say back shoulder blades. I have my foster sisters name on one wrist and and my initial my sisters initial and my foster sisters initial on my wrist. I have the same tattoo as my grandad on my back which i got when he was put in remission but i got his initials underneath it. Im getting 2dummies with my twins dates on then on my foot. I have i love you down my wedding finger too because its cheaper than a ring. If your wanting to get one and you dont know where is painful i have atleast 1 tattoo on most body parts so i can help

I'm wanting Alfies name & DOB tattood on me somewhere after i've finished BF, i'm not sure where tho, i'm quite fussy when it comes to tattoo placement i dont like them where they are really visable. i like to be able to put on a nice dress & have no tattoo's visable.

this is what i have for my kids they are all slightly different
https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt199/monny43/Photo0002.jpg
id like something like this next
https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt199/monny43/t6.jpg

I will be getting Bruce's name tattooed somewhere, just not sure where. I have 13 tattoos already, one of which is my other children's names with the Buddhist symbol for "reason"....not sure if I'll try to add Bruce's name to that one, or get another one entirely.

I have Bella's name on the inside of my lower arm, it says Isabella with a black and white rose each side of her name. It's in fancy writing and i love it!!

I'd post a pic but i don't know how!!

I have both of my sons and birthdates on my ankle and calf. I will get my daughter's name and birthdate added when she is here :)

I'm getting a tattoo for my boys in a few weeks. I'm getting the family knot and then their birth flower on each side of the knot and then their names underneath the flower. I'm doing it in a way that I can add to it later becasue I plan of having more kids.

I got this done when my daughter was 2 weeks old. In wasn't breastfeeding. I love tattoo's. I have 6 with this one, one of which cover the whole front of my calf. Anyways. It is her foot print from the day she was born( the exact size copied from the booklet it was done on)and her first name. It's in my wrist because some of the major blood vessels run through there and to me it symbolized our bond. I like that it is the exact size because when she is older I'll be able to look at it and really remember how small she was.

[IMG]https://i54.tinypic.com/2zswd5d.jpg[/IMG

i want to get something for jarrett, but i don't want just his name. i'd like a picture to go with it .. not sure what yet though.
i'll either get it on my other ankle or other shoulderblade .. already have a tattoo on one of each.

OH is getting our three astrological symbols on his wrist . although not sure if you'll ever see it cause his arm is covered in tattoos! he's also got quite a scene going on on his leg that he's working on finishing

Personally i think its a lovely idea to have tattoos of loved ones :) but yes i think you have to wait till you have finished BF x

I am covered in tattoos. my husband does all mine. I have Mason's name above a Buddha on my back and I havent done Charlie's name yet but will soon, possibly on my collar bone as my space is limited lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->