• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tax credits renewal

HappyHome

Big family = Busy family
Reaction score
Has anyone not got theirs yet? (3rd July 2013)

I had mine a while ago but they said if you've not received it by the 28th June ring them x

Best I get on the phone for an hour then...I detest calling them!

Stupid automated voice told me to hang up if I hadn't received it yet

Called again, they say it was send out in May so are now resending one, still can't do anything about renewal until it arrives.

Glad you rang then x

We haven't got ours yet, my husband rung them last week and they said to expect it soon, but they should all be out by now..... another phone call I think

i havnt had mine :( i dont want to be on hold for an hour with LO shouting at me because im ignoring her :,(

I got mine about a week ago, thout it was never gunna come. Last year I only got it mid-july!!

I think it has to be done by the end of July. If they sent it out may meaning it has been sent couldn't you just do it over the phone? I always do mine over the phone.

I would have just said you had received it. They don't ask you for any information from it, all the do is tick a box on screen to move on to the next bit.

The lady said I'd need details from it to complete it. I said I could give everything she could possibly need to know but apparently I have to have received the form.
Drives me mad as they still get it wrong no matter how much I keep them updated.

That happened to me. Rang the other week as I still hadn't received it, they said it was posted out 3 weeks before that and that they'd send another one. If the first one came in the meantime I still had to wait for the second one to come before calling up. Lo and behold, the first renewal pack came the same day I rang up!

I ended up calling and renewing before the second pack came, I just lied and told them it had.

It's so silly there's no info on the form at all. All you need to know us if it's in a white or brown envelope which just means if you're on benefits or not.

They have never asked me what colour envelope it's in

It tells you when you call up that a brown envelope has to be posted back and a white envelope means you can do your renewal over the phone :)

The colour of envelope is in the automated section and depends who you talk to on the phone. I threw my envelope away so didn't know and accidentally went through the wrong line and they said that line was for people who claimed benefits, no idea what the difference is I guess the income side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->