Tea tonight... What could I do with salmon?

kandbumpx

Reaction score
:)... Got some salmon in and gunna do it for tea. But no idea what to do with it.. HELP lol

do you have a steamer? you can do everything in one go then. Steamed salmon with new potatoes, asparagus, brocolli and hollandaise sauce.

for something quick i slather on a thick layer of garlic and herb philly and loads of breadcrumbs

we grill it then right before it's done we mix bread crumbs with sweet chilli sauce, pop that on top & finish grilling (just too crisp it up) then have with salad & spicy cous cous or something

omg I want salmon now :(

we grill it then right before it's done we mix bread crumbs with sweet chilli sauce, pop that on top & finish grilling (just too crisp it up) then have with salad & spicy cous cous or something

omg I want salmon now :(

Ohh, I think this one wins :)
Thanks!!

put it in the bin :sick:

I love salmon! I steam in, flake it and then add it to spaghetti pasta along with some roule cheese and whichever veg I have in.Toss it all together and voila :D

Put a topping on - like pesto or philly, squeeze lemon over, wrap it in foil and put it in the oven. Serve with rice and veg.

ETA - or just dill and lemon works

I had salmon tonight, with stir fry veg and soy sauce. It was yummy, and very easy.

You just put it in a frying pan and cook it until it's nearly done, then get a packet of stir fry veg (70p value pack in sainsburys) and fry that up with some soy sauce.

When we have fish I always make us a stuffed pepper each and fill it with mushrooms, onion, garlic and couscous :thumbup: ... Just for future reference.

When we have fish I always make us a stuffed pepper each and fill it with mushrooms, onion, garlic and couscous :thumbup: ... Just for future reference.

Hmmm that sounds nice. Minus the onion :)

Its delicious :)

I put them in the oven till very soft, I also make my own sauce to pour over the fish which is basically; Chopped finely peppers, courgettes, onion, garlic and mushroom mixed with a bit of Madeira, water and a few splodges of tomato sauce :thumbup: Believe it or not it's fab and only came up with the concoction the other day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->