*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Ladies I'm sorry to say that I'm out of ttc... after a lot of soul searching me and OH have split up. I wish you all the best of luck in your ttc journeys and will try and pop in on you all from time to time xx

Oh Kitcat I am so sorry! :hugs: to you

Ladies I'm sorry to say that I'm out of ttc... after a lot of soul searching me and OH have split up. I wish you all the best of luck in your ttc journeys and will try and pop in on you all from time to time xx

Oh no kitcat :hugs: I'm so very sorry to hear that. I am sending you lots of love!!! If you need me I am here you can pm me if you like!!

Hi Antsynewlywed - mind if I join you ladies? Would you add me to the list?

I am out for this month - bfn this a.m. on 14 dpo - AF due today.

Thanks!!

test this morning was probably a BFN.
I think I imagined a very very faint line, that was probably an evap.
Testing again next sunday.
Fx.

I'm SO sorry to hear that! I wish You all the best:flow:

Oh no kitcat Im so so sorry!! :( Im really really gonna miss you! Pm me if you need to talk I wish you all the very best and hope we can still keep in touch! I'm sure you'll make a wonderful mum and partner one day xx

Kitkat I am so sorry!!!:hugs:

AFM: I had my egg retieval on Wednesday. They got 21 eggs. The doctor said with so many eggs he was afraid of OHSS so they put me on another medicine and told me no water but to drink i glass of V8 a day and 6 glasses of gatorade. They called yesterday to let me know that 13 of the eggs fertilized. I went in this morning for a sono and bloodwork to check if I had any signs of OHSS. When they did the sono they noticed I had a lot of fluid around my ovaries and they were very swollen. So they were having the RE look at my sono and my bloodwork and decide is this is going to effect the transfer :cry:

Right now the transfer would be tomorrow or Monday. Fingers crossed that this is just mild and my blood work comes back ok and I can continue.

AFM: I had my egg retieval on Wednesday. They got 21 eggs. The doctor said with so many eggs he was afraid of OHSS so they put me on another medicine and told me no water but to drink i glass of V8 a day and 6 glasses of gatorade. They called yesterday to let me know that 13 of the eggs fertilized. I went in this morning for a sono and bloodwork to check if I had any signs of OHSS. When they did the sono they noticed I had a lot of fluid around my ovaries and they were very swollen. So they were having the RE look at my sono and my bloodwork and decide is this is going to effect the transfer :cry:

Right now the transfer would be tomorrow or Monday. Fingers crossed that this is just mild and my blood work comes back ok and I can continue.

GL, I'll have my FX for you. :hugs:

I am so excited for you- I hope things work out :thumbup:

Hey ladies, so the doctor called back and they said I'm on for a 5 day transfer on Monday. I still have 12 little eggies!!! The said 9 of them are really good. 3 of them are 5 cell, 6 are 4 cell, 1 is 3 cell, 1 is 2pn, and 1 is compact.

Does anyone know exactly what a compacted embryo means?

So for Day 2 embroys thats pretty good right?

can i join? DH and I have been ntnp since we got married last may. we really started doing more last august and still nothing. I have my first dr. appt on Monday. I ovulate either today or tomorrow so please pray i get my bfp this month and wont need any kind of help!

good luck to everyone :dust:

Hey ladies, so the doctor called back and they said I'm on for a 5 day transfer on Monday. I still have 12 little eggies!!! The said 9 of them are really good. 3 of them are 5 cell, 6 are 4 cell, 1 is 3 cell, 1 is 2pn, and 1 is compact.

Does anyone know exactly what a compacted embryo means?

So for Day 2 embroys thats pretty good right?

COngrats!!!!!

@ Kitcat, I am so so sorry to hear that :hugs: I really hope you are OK - would love to hear from you every so often!!

@ Haj - how exciting! That sounds really positive, I am happy for you :dust:

AFM ... FINALLY, some good news! After having some devastating news all along the road, the Tamoxifen my husband took for 7 weeks worked - they were able to freeze 6 straws of :spermy: on Monday (always found max 200.000 - and on Monday, they found 13 Mio! with 8% Motility). So, I will be starting the hormone stimulation in my next cycle - so somewhere mid-June, I will be giving myself the injections and by the end of June we could (hope hope hope) we could be reinserting a couple of embryos!
I am excited beyond belief, that there is hope at the end of the tunnel and we could actually have a baby in my belly ...

So - my big sprinkling of :dust: all around ...

@ Kitcat, I am so so sorry to hear that :hugs: I really hope you are OK - would love to hear from you every so often!!

@ Haj - how exciting! That sounds really positive, I am happy for you :dust:

AFM ... FINALLY, some good news! After having some devastating news all along the road, the Tamoxifen my husband took for 7 weeks worked - they were able to freeze 6 straws of :spermy: on Monday (always found max 200.000 - and on Monday, they found 13 Mio! with 8% Motility). So, I will be starting the hormone stimulation in my next cycle - so somewhere mid-June, I will be giving myself the injections and by the end of June we could (hope hope hope) we could be reinserting a couple of embryos!
I am excited beyond belief, that there is hope at the end of the tunnel and we could actually have a baby in my belly ...

So - my big sprinkling of :dust: all around ...

That's so exciting! I hope it works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->