*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I'm confused!! I know I said I didn't want to temp or anything but i noticed that i have a lot of cm from creamy to eggwhite i dont know if its because we BD but i checked my cervix sorry to much info. but i checked and it was medium and almost all the way open. and its only 4 days since my period i dont know what to think. is that normal? could i be ovulating or is it impossible since its supposed to be 14 days since your period??

The 14 day rule applies to the other side of AF.
Basically from the time you Ovulate, about 12-16 days should pass before your AF starts.
The time from AF to Ovulation depends on the length of your cycle.
My cycle for instance is 24 days, which means I O on day 10 or thereabouts in my cycle.
Someone with a 35 day cycle, would probably O on day 21 of their cycle and so on...

Hope this helps.

Now I'm really confused Im on cd 12 My cycle started on may 1st and 6 days later AF stopped but this morning and yesterday I've been spotting with fluid(sorry TMI) So its like spotting with cm mixed. This is weird as Ive been off IUD since march 1st and this has never happened to me before. I'm supposed to ovulate on the 22nd:wacko:

I'm confused!! I know I said I didn't want to temp or anything but i noticed that i have a lot of cm from creamy to eggwhite i dont know if its because we BD but i checked my cervix sorry to much info. but i checked and it was medium and almost all the way open. and its only 4 days since my period i dont know what to think. is that normal? could i be ovulating or is it impossible since its supposed to be 14 days since your period??

Basically from the time you Ovulate, about 12-16 days should pass before your AF starts.
My cycle for instance is 24 days, which means I O on day 10 or thereabouts in my cycle.
Someone with a 35 day cycle, would probably O on day 21 of their cycle and so on...

Hope this helps.

Now I'm really confused Im on cd 12 My cycle started on may 1st and 6 days later AF stopped but this morning and yesterday I've been spotting with fluid(sorry TMI) So its like spotting with cm mixed. This is weird as Ive been off IUD since march 1st and this has never happened to me before. I'm supposed to ovulate on the 22nd:wacko:

If you start on the 1st, and you O on the 22nd, is your cycle length normally about 36 days?

Hope this helps.

You definitely could be ovulating now. Ovulation can occur very soon after your period, because your follicles are growing in your ovaries during AF and when they mature enough, they are released. Maybe one grew faster this month. I know someone who ovulates on CD8 consistently. It's just how her body works and she has two kids, so it's probably fine to ov that early. And I used to ov on CD11-12 before I started taking cinnamon for CM.

It sounds like you could have ovulated and the discharge (spotting/CM) could be ovulation spotting, especially if you've noticed eggwhite CM earlier in your cycle. Or it could be the remnants of your AF making itself known.

But it does sound confusing. I know in your post, you said you didn't want to temp, but it really is a good way to figure out where you are in your cycle, confirm when you ovulate (which is very handy), and can help explain the things that your body does that seem wacky. Do you use opks?

I hope things become clearer for you soon!

Good luck kitcat with the clomid!! Do you have to take it every day or is it like a once a month thing?

Tiny update.
CD 29, 18DPO.
Still no AF. 5 days late today.
Slight cramping this evening, a little painful at times, but nothing horrible. Mostly on my right side today.
Backache is a little better today.
Still dead tired. Slept 10.5 hours, feeling refreshed. That lasted 3 hours.
Testing in the morning (13 hours now).

Hello all can I join...

I am TTC on cycle 2 now. I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 weeks ago got a gyny appointment June 8th...

My cycles go between 19 days and 102 days...
last two
32 days.
63 days.

Would love a bean in my belly in 2012....

:dust: to you all.....

Hi everyone! please can I join you? I have pcos and I'm on round 2 of clomid following a chemical last cycle :cry:

last cycle 38 days I'm on CD16 and still no O and time seems to be standing still. Hoping to O CD22 if like last time.

Anyone know if clomid makes you O at the same time each cycle?

Good luck to you all wishing lots of baby dust

:dust:

Hey ladies, so i went into the RE this morning for sono number 4. They told me I am either going to trigger tonight or tomorrow night!!! Eeekk!! Which means I will be doing my ER either wendesday or thursday!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies, so i went into the RE this morning for sono number 4. They told me I am either going to trigger tonight or tomorrow night!!! Eeekk!! Which means I will be doing my ER either wendesday or thursday!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Eeek! Exciting stuff Haj!

Hows clomid treating you? My only side effects were that I had the worst night sweats!!! Like I would wake up drenched!!!

Hows clomid treating you? My only side effects were that I had the worst night sweats!!! Like I would wake up drenched!!!

So far so good :) no nasty side effects yet buy my FS said they usually turn up a few days after finishing the pills so we shall see... its day 4 today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->