*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Can you add me? I don't think my name ever made it to the last thread.

I'd like t be included in the thread please. My husband and I are trying for a 2012 baby. My sister has pestered me for 7 years to give her a niece or nephew and as soon as we start trying she has set her wedding date for september 2012. Although she doesn't know we're trying she has now requested that I don't give her a niece or nephew before then. I don't think I'll be able to win with her. I'm sure if it does happy she'll be really excited. :)

went to the doctor today :) she told me if i am not successful this month then she is going to put me on an ovulation medicine called Letrozole. my cycles are irregular so she said this will help. I just hope i can get pregnant this month and not after worry about that. I am very excited and optimistic about this month! baby dust to all!

went to the doctor today :) she told me if i am not successful this month then she is going to put me on an ovulation medicine called Letrozole. my cycles are irregular so she said this will help. I just hope i can get pregnant this month and not after worry about that. I am very excited and optimistic about this month! baby dust to all!

This is my third cycle on it. Its much better than Clomid side effects wise. If she puts you on that, you might want to ask about the trigger shot as well.

Great job setting up the new thread! Hope everything works out for you Josephine!! :hugs:
AF got me this month :( Here's hoping for better luck next cycle!

It was lovely to hear from you Josephine I'm glad you're feeling like you will be able to save the relationship :) take care xx

This is my third cycle on it. Its much better than Clomid side effects wise. If she puts you on that, you might want to ask about the trigger shot as well.[/QUOTE]

What do you think about it so far? i was readying that there have been birth defect related with this drug. Have you heard that? i don't know if that has to do with the dosage. I dont want to take something that is going to potentially hurt my baby. what is the trigger shot too? i just want to learn as much as i can about letrozole before i start taking it.

This is my third cycle on it. Its much better than Clomid side effects wise. If she puts you on that, you might want to ask about the trigger shot as well.

i just tried to quote u but it messed up so here it is again

What do you think about it so far? i was readying that there have been birth defect related with this drug. Have you heard that? i don't know if that has to do with the dosage. I dont want to take something that is going to potentially hurt my baby. what is the trigger shot too? i just want to learn as much as i can about letrozole before i start taking it.

I would like to join TEAM 2012 BABY please :)
LETS DO THIS :D :D
Good luck and fairy dust to all :) xxx

Thank you very much :)
It's so nice to be able to support/get support from other ladies going through the same thing :) xxx

i just tried to quote u but it messed up so here it is again

With the letrozole, I am closely monitored to make sure my follicles are developing properly. I get anywhere from 2-5 ultrasounds every cycle. The trigger shot is the HCG hormone that ensures you ovulate. I heard of the risks but every time I get prescribed the drug I sign a waiver but the risks of defects are minute and small.

Thanks wantanerd! i hope i get PG this month so i dont have to worry about taking it. how do you monitor your follicles?

Hey ladies im 22 almost 23 ttc my first littl pumpkin. May I join you?

I have been ttcing for a little over 5 months. and thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->