• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I know I haven't been around, but we are still trying. We had a big break down fight, literally the first one in six years, and a lot of angry things were said. Not to mention things have been made of suck for the last month as I'm working for a company that just declared liquidation. To make it even better they announced that they were selling to a liquidator the day I got a positive OPK. So I already knew that cycle was boned. It was just a crap month overall.

This month we're back to trying in full force again, hopefully with less stress. I got my positive OPK yesterday as well as EWCM so we DTD last night and plan to DTD every night till my temps rise. Which is a hell of a lot for us. haha. Hopefully this is our month. If it is we may just have an anniversary baby(May 14, 2000). Which would make all of this pain and suffering of trying worth it. If not, it's okay. Or at least that's what I will tell myself. I kept letting myself get too worked up on the dates. "If it happens this month the baby could be born on your Dad's birthday!" "If it happens this month it would be a Friday the 13th baby!" etc. I just want it to happen, and soon, the day month or week the baby is born shouldn't phase me until I have a baby in me.

To pass the time I've been doing maternity and newborn pictures for an old high school friend. It was fun and taught me things to do and not to do when I'm doing my own pictures. I also have another friend who is about 13 weeks along and I'm trying to convince her she wants several maternity shoots as well. hahah.

:dance: Yeahh!! 2012 thread is up and running again!!!

Have any of you ever noticed how funny some of these emoticons are!!

I love this one!!! :flasher: <---- thats my plan for getting my man in bed this month!!!

Ahahaha I've never seen that one before!! FLASHER!

:happydance:

Hope it's not too early to say but I got my BFP!! :happydance:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
Very early days - only 3 weeks and 4 days along - so really hoping it sticks!! :D

Stay positive!! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

sooo... AF was due today and hasnt come yet.. and is always here on the dot aaannd my temps are still high!
i always do a 'just for the sake of it' temp in the arvo, but dont record it.. and i just did it and its at 37.20 degrees!!! and it has never been over 36.80
plus its freezing here so normally they are lower in the arvo..
hmm may wait till the morning and if nothing then test..
i have done 2 tests in the last week and both were BFN but there may still be hope? right? lol
anyway im babling! trying not to get my hopes up!

fingers crossed :):)

ok so i tested this morning - :bfn: :growlmad:

im 13/14 DPO today so im guessing if i was pregnant it would have bee a BFP by now?

still not spotting and im due today or tomorrow

i am getting AF style cramps though

Congrats wilsey great news!
I'm out this month and I haven't even O'd yet :( my OH has doctors orders not to bd for a week while he recovers from mumps and I'm due to o in 2days :( what a let down! Hoping my OH is better soon xx

Ooooohhhhhhh WILSEY YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
I'm SOOO excited for you :D :dance: :dance:
I wish you the stickiest of sticky little beans!
Happy and healthy 9 months to you :D please please please stick around here you've been wonderful support :D xxxxx

I said it in another thread but I'll say it here!! Congrats wilsey!!!! I hope it's a sticky bean!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Please feel free to visit us!! Your support has been amazing!!

Hi ladies! Can I join you on Team 2012 too?

Welcome DBZ34!
Congrats WILSEY! thats awesome!!! h&h 9months!

AFM-5dpo...Last night i was on my was out to Dennys with the DH and as we were walking to the car I threw up! completely random! Didnt feel sick before or after. In fact after I brushed my teeth we still went and I got bufalo chicken and nachos (sure to irritate a messed up stomach!) and nothing... Hoping its a good sign. Also as some of you may or may not know I just started keeping track of my cycles so i dont have very much to go on... cycle 1 lasted 44 days and because im still on cycle 2, 44 is my regular for now... BUT when i was randomly checking my opk one day (the 12th)there was a pretty dark line. Not positive but really close. So we BD anyways ;)(this is why i have 2 tickers) I checked it later that night and it was gone, so i assumed either A.) I ov'd during the day but thats ok bc we BD. OR B.)It was just a fluke and ill ov closer to my expected day (the 19th of aug) I was told to really watch my temps and cm so i started that on the 14th. Ive only been at this for 4 days but cm has been creamy all 4 days (not sure what that means) and my temps were 99.7(after ov spike?), 98.6, 98.4,(norm) then today, boom, 97.4 (impan dip?) IDK maybe im looking too far into all of this, especially since I just started tracking...
Im def a symptom spotter
Other symptoms-Mild cold since 2dpo (stuffy nose, sore throat) Excessive thirst, right bb sore on the right side, last night my midsection was crampy but idk if that is just bc i threw up...
Please give me your input!

Congrats to all the new BFPs, and good luck to the ladies who are still TTC! :dust::hugs:

Thanks so much ladies!!! Pray it's a sticky bean for us!!

My temp stayed up this morning so that's got to be a good sign!! :D

Can't wait for you all to get your BFPs - I know it will happen.

miss_nat - not going anywhere, going to be lurking around TTC for quite a while me thinks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->