*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

When i went to the doctor they drew my blood to test my thyroid and see if im immune to rubella. will they tell me what blood type i am or do i need to call and ask? None of my medical records have my blood type listed and i would like to know.

CONGRATS WILSEY! :happydance: That's a beautiful sign, that :bfp:

Thanks MrsMM24! I took another test at 1pm (20 minutes ago) and the second line showed up right away and darker than yesterdays one! :D

Thanks MrsMM24! I took another test at 1pm (20 minutes ago) and the second line showed up right away and darker than yesterdays one! :D

WHOO HOO THATS GREAT NEWS!!!:happydance:

Doctors appointment on Monday (4 days away). Two tests left. Testing tomorrow with FMU (day AF due) and maybe again on Sunday. :D

Hope I come back with good news for you ladies! x

This wait is killing me!!! i still have one week until i O! grr this party is not fun.

I know. As if the TWW isn't bad enough you have to wait until you are done with AF, then wait to O! Frustrating!

I know. As if the TWW isn't bad enough you have to wait until you are done with AF, then wait to O! Frustrating!

haha so frustrating!!! its like a 4 week wait, not a 2 week wait!!! i really really really hope this is my month. i am tying my best to be patient. Even though i didn't start trying until july, i have wanted a baby for over a year. i just made myself wait until after my wedding. my DH and I lived together for a year and it is something we have talked about for so long, so now this waiting is making it harder because we have wanted this for so long.

Wilsey that's a very good thing that your line is darker today :) are you going to take a clearblue digital test to see how far along you are? Xx

jm - totally know what you mean. I waited a year until my wedding before we started TTC. Makes it seem like we have been trying longer than we have!

nat - hadn't thought about it. Was just going to go to the docs and see what they said. I'm about 3 weeks and 4/5 days along. At least that's what a calculator thing online told me haha.

Wilsey... then you def. know how i feel! im glad i have people like you to talk to. it really helps :)

:) Always here if you need to talk!

I was getting frustrated when we didn't get pg the first few months because I felt like it had already taken us a year of trying, then I realised I was on the pill for that year!

It was also a surprising feeling to be really excited about my wedding but also want it out the way so we could try for a baby!

:) Always here if you need to talk!

I was getting frustrated when we didn't get pg the first few months because I felt like it had already taken us a year of trying, then I realised I was on the pill for that year!

It was also a surprising feeling to be really excited about my wedding but also want it out the way so we could try for a baby!

Wow we are like the same person! i could not wait to get married because i was so excited about starting a family. it is so hard because none of my family knows we are trying. its nice not holding in my feelings because i can vent on here. The weird thing is i have always felt like i would struggle getting PG. i don't know why, but i really hope im wrong. I have been off the pill since last oct. so i dont think that would be a problem anymore. maybe i am just thinking about it too much. i love babies so much and everyone around me (friends/family) are getting pregnant except me.

I felt the same. I, for some unknown reason, thought I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. Guess it's meant to happen when it's meant to happen. Definitely try to relax (hahaha I know, easier said than done).

And I don't think your bc would be affecting anything now. But you only started last month...give it a bit more time before you start worrying yourself!

Thanks Wilsey! I know i have nothing to worry about yet :) i just need to relax and enjoy it and when it happens i will be ecstatic! can't wait to join you. hope it will be soon :)

We can be bump buddies when you get your BFP :) (assuming mine sticks around!)

Hi girls, Can I join this thread? I am 33 and TTC#1. I feel the same as you in that I keep thinking I will never be able to get pregnant as have never had any mishaps at all and really worry I will have problems. I came off the pill 3 years ago so that shouldn't cause any problems. This is only our 2nd cycle of trying but I am so naive I have only just ordered a thermometer so not even really sure when/if I ovulated. I'm on CD19 and think I'm 5/6DPO. Maybe I'll have more of an idea once I start temping!!
:)

so ladies - as i said i always spot 2-3 days before AF...well today AF is due and i havent spotted at all, havent dried up after O like i usually do, and my CM gone a creamy yellowy green - is that a pregnancy sign?! any of the pregnant ladies had that symptom?
Also randomly threw up on monday, tummy been off a little, im not off any food but i do feel very full for ages after eating...had a few AF type cramps but yesterday ws getting sharp pains near belly button for like half an hour...hmm

any ideas?!

Mrs.MM you're too sweet!! thank you so much.. the oh is still being very very distant so we shall see.... how could i forget to also mention cara and Mrs.F you have always been there too. Fx'd for bfp's from you all.....

Wilsey congratulations! brilliant news i knew it was about time for another bfp!!! great lines too... love to u all , Josehpine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->