*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Its completely normal. That's what i did with my OB. First there was a planning appt where they discussed what was coming up (bloodwork, tests, etc) then a few weeks later should be the first physical and ultrasound.

Its completely normal. That's what i did with my OB. First there was a planning appt where they discussed what was coming up (bloodwork, tests, etc) then a few weeks later should be the first physical and ultrasound.

When you say 'physical' what do you mean? What tests do they do?

usually if you haven't had a pap smear in a year, they will do that. They will do a pelvic exam and an ultrasound. They will go over any results of the bloodwork if you have gotten it done already (usually its STD testing, testing for ruebella antibodies, etc) and tell you what tests to expect before your next appt.
They also do the generic stuff like take your blood pressure, listen to your heart beat, etc.

I got my BFP this morning!!! If all goes well, I'm due August 6, 2012!

Congratulations likeaustralia, happy and healthy 9 months to you.
Yeah first appointment is a confirmation appointment, if you go to your normal doctor they will be able to refer you to the maternity clinic once the pregnancy is confirmed. They generally don't get into the swing of U/S and other things until a little later just because the bean is so so tiny at the moment.

Question ladies...this is my first month charting BBT after your temps go up at ovulation are they not supposed to go down at all if you're pregnant?

CONGRATS LIKE AUSRALIA!!! :D

MrsMM-30% of your ttc buddies have gotten their BFP's! lol I like them odds!

AFM: 4dpo...i feel like a cow today, I'm so bloated! I am gassy and have AF like back cramps. I keep getting weird little pains in my abdomen as well. Could any of this be from the clomid? Did anyone have symptoms like this around this time and got a :bfp:?

Question ladies...this is my first month charting BBT after your temps go up at ovulation are they not supposed to go down at all if you're pregnant?

they can go down you just dont what them to go below the red like that appears when you Ov is recorded. check out my chart :)

AFM: 4dpo...i feel like a cow today, I'm so bloated! I am gassy and have AF like back cramps. I keep getting weird little pains in my abdomen as well. Could any of this be from the clomid? Did anyone have symptoms like this around this time and got a :bfp:?

yes i had this with clomid. especially the first cycle. Your body isn't used to it. Your Ovaries are over stimulated. The 2nd month i was on it, it wasn't as bad. I had no symptoms when i got my BFP. Just relax and it will happen :) i got my bfp on my 2nd cycle of clomid...also i used preseed because the clomid dried me out a big mostly during my 1st round of clomid. i didnt use a lot just a little bit and i think it helped! lots and lots of dust for you!

Oh my God, ladies, I just got a BFP. :happydance:

Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you! :hugs:

So I got a BFN yesterday (14dpo, cd35) and still have no sign of AF. No cramps, no heavy feeling, no sluggish feeling, no blood, nothing. I have my fingers and toes crossed because I just had such a good feeling about this month. I'm currently 15dpo, which would typically be two days late for me. The boobs, which started hurting like four days ago, are still all kinds of achey. One even feels bruised it's bothering me so bad.

Here's hoping I'm one of those women who gets a negative HPT at 14dpo and then a positive at like 18dpo. I'm not ready to give up.

All my crossables are crossed for you!! You're not out yet! Keep us posted. :thumbup:

Congrats & a H&H 9 months to you too!! :hugs:

I feel hopeful, but not sure why as we didn't BD too much around OV. Good luck to everyone else waiting to test!:hugs:

It only takes once so try to stay positive - you never know!

AFM: Still about a week away from ov according to my phone app but we're bd-ing anyways - you never know! :haha:

KARRY, loving your positivity!

JOSEPHINE, I have to wait that long, AF has been unpredictable since the July MC. I have had 28-41 day cycles, OV has been CD17-20, nothing is normal so FF recommends waiting until the 12th but we have a doc appt already scheduled on that day so the day before will allow us to gather questions. I can't afford (financially or emotionally) to see too many BFNs as this is soooo costly so we will wait. We have been trying for a couple years now and BFNs never get acceptable.

LIKEAUSTR, YAY for 12/16!!! And yes, VERY normal, with both my PGs that is what they do. They usually wait to do a dating scan around 6-8 weeks and then see you in at 10/11 weeks for a proper scan. You are right on track!

HAJ, as long as your temps stays above coverline you are fine, infact it can dip below once and in some people's case, twice and still get a BFP. It means that the Progesterone is building and keeping temp up! It is soooo super early at 4DPO for anything, there is a pic I will attach, don't expect much around this time Hun! :dust:
https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388 The Path

ANTSY, I know right! I am loving it!! What a great bunch of mother's to be! We are next hun! :dust:

AFM...PLEASE stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

I am really hoping you get your BFP this cycle, MrsMM. I have this theory that if we do everything we normally do (make sure we have tampons/pads, buy extra OPKs, etc), that is when the BFP comes... Try to stay calm and think positive sticky bean thoughts this coming week. You're in my thoughts. :hugs:

Oh my God, ladies, I just got a BFP. :happydance:

Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you! :hugs:

So I got a BFN yesterday (14dpo, cd35) and still have no sign of AF. No cramps, no heavy feeling, no sluggish feeling, no blood, nothing. I have my fingers and toes crossed because I just had such a good feeling about this month. I'm currently 15dpo, which would typically be two days late for me. The boobs, which started hurting like four days ago, are still all kinds of achey. One even feels bruised it's bothering me so bad.

Here's hoping I'm one of those women who gets a negative HPT at 14dpo and then a positive at like 18dpo. I'm not ready to give up.

All my crossables are crossed for you!! You're not out yet! Keep us posted. :thumbup:

Congrats & a H&H 9 months to you too!! :hugs:

I feel hopeful, but not sure why as we didn't BD too much around OV. Good luck to everyone else waiting to test!:hugs:

It only takes once so try to stay positive - you never know!

AFM: Still about a week away from ov according to my phone app but we're bd-ing anyways - you never know! :haha:

Kary- Thanks for the positivity! I'm feeling okay about everything :) I should know by this weekend whether I'll get my BFP this cycle or not, as mine normally run 26-27 days. Even if I don't get my BFP this cycle, it's more to look forward to next cycle!

Hope all of you ladies in the TWW are doing well!

AFM- Feeling a bit crabby today- headache. I have had a bit of a cold and am getting over that, so that might be why my head is bothering me. Crampy, and just blah. I'd love to be in bed today! Just one of those days. going to wait until at least 11DPO to test, though I might try to wait til 13 or 14DPO. Originally was going to test at 10DPO but I think that's a bit early. When do you ladies normally test?

So I got my pregnancy psychic reading this morning and gail has predicted a boy conceived in January... now to wait and see if she's right :p I will be so impressed if she is! :) babydust to all waiting xx

OK as I think the :witch: is knocking I'm looking for a basal thermometer - I'm in US and would love to do amazon (though not opposed to ebay) anyone have a good one? I want one that doesn't beep every 3 seconds (or is super quiet) as DH gets up later then me - and one that would allow me to read in the bathroom (either leave on and walk in - or remember last one)

yes i had this with clomid. especially the first cycle. Your body isn't used to it. Your Ovaries are over stimulated. The 2nd month i was on it, it wasn't as bad. I had no symptoms when i got my BFP. Just relax and it will happen :) i got my bfp on my 2nd cycle of clomid...also i used preseed because the clomid dried me out a big mostly during my 1st round of clomid. i didnt use a lot just a little bit and i think it helped! lots and lots of dust for you!

Thanks for all your advice hun!! How are you feeling??

KARRY, loving your positivity!

JOSEPHINE, I have to wait that long, AF has been unpredictable since the July MC. I have had 28-41 day cycles, OV has been CD17-20, nothing is normal so FF recommends waiting until the 12th but we have a doc appt already scheduled on that day so the day before will allow us to gather questions. I can't afford (financially or emotionally) to see too many BFNs as this is soooo costly so we will wait. We have been trying for a couple years now and BFNs never get acceptable.

LIKEAUSTR, YAY for 12/16!!! And yes, VERY normal, with both my PGs that is what they do. They usually wait to do a dating scan around 6-8 weeks and then see you in at 10/11 weeks for a proper scan. You are right on track!

HAJ, as long as your temps stays above coverline you are fine, infact it can dip below once and in some people's case, twice and still get a BFP. It means that the Progesterone is building and keeping temp up! It is soooo super early at 4DPO for anything, there is a pic I will attach, don't expect much around this time Hun! :dust:
https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388 The Path

ANTSY, I know right! I am loving it!! What a great bunch of mother's to be! We are next hun! :dust:

AFM...PLEASE stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

that chart is very interesting!

OK as I think the :witch: is knocking I'm looking for a basal thermometer - I'm in US and would love to do amazon (though not opposed to ebay) anyone have a good one? I want one that doesn't beep every 3 seconds (or is super quiet) as DH gets up later then me - and one that would allow me to read in the bathroom (either leave on and walk in - or remember last one)

WALMART has one for 8 bucks! Good Luck!

Opaque I got mine from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003SLX2NU/ref=oh_o00_s00_i01_details It recalls the last reading... It beeps like 3-4 times i think at the end to say that its done but its not loud. My hubby has never noticed it.

MRSM I hope so so bad :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->