*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

So I got a BFN yesterday (14dpo, cd35) and still have no sign of AF. No cramps, no heavy feeling, no sluggish feeling, no blood, nothing. I have my fingers and toes crossed because I just had such a good feeling about this month. I'm currently 15dpo, which would typically be two days late for me. The boobs, which started hurting like four days ago, are still all kinds of achey. One even feels bruised it's bothering me so bad.

Here's hoping I'm one of those women who gets a negative HPT at 14dpo and then a positive at like 18dpo. I'm not ready to give up.

Yes! I love that there is a group for 2012 babies! Can I join? We've been trying for 6 months, hoping that any day now the stork will come by. Thank you!

I got my BFP this morning!!! If all goes well, I'm due August 6, 2012!

Congrats! I am so excited for you! A happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

AFM: I'm trying to remain patient. Feel free to stalk my chart- I do have a cold, so am not sure if that is the reason for the 2nd rise in temps. Trying to wait til at least 10DPO to test, I'm due for AF this upcoming weekend, so we shall see. I feel hopeful, but not sure why as we didn't BD too much around OV. Good luck to everyone else waiting to test!:hugs:

Congrats likeAustralia :D

Anie , I am sure you are one of the ones that get a positive by day 18 :D

AFM: I'm trying to remain patient. Feel free to stalk my chart- I do have a cold, so am not sure if that is the reason for the 2nd rise in temps. Trying to wait til at least 10DPO to test, I'm due for AF this upcoming weekend, so we shall see. I feel hopeful, but not sure why as we didn't BD too much around OV. Good luck to everyone else waiting to test!:hugs:
Guess who is trying to stay patient too :haha:
Also there are great charts out there who don't cost 80 $ or what not a year(bloody ripoff if you ask me ) mine hasnt got the best English translation yet and it is still some German parts but it costs only 99c a month.:) (and there are other free ones (opensoftware) too ^^

Hi Jen. i am also hopeful that this will be the month. i am on the same cycle as you so am keeping FXD that we will all get our :bfp:

I just have AF like cramps and all the time i keep thinking AF will start early.

Wish everyone testing soon good luck.

:dust:

wow great news likeaustralia!! yay :happydance: team 2012 is lookin up again on the bfp front!! They normally come in 3's one more left...
Stay positive Jen! it could be you!

Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone. DH and I are excited.. but a little nervous. Big changes are coming!

Hope everyone that celebrated Thanksgiving had a good one!

I see we have newbies here... :wave: welcome, ANTSY and us girls will be taking good care of you here.

CONGRATS again LIKEAUST!!! (already responded on testing thread)

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 6DPO (FF changed 1 day today), I had a doc appt today. Not much info, no bloodwork because I am TTC and only 6DPO and I could possibly be implanting, but made an appt for 3 weeks from now as my cycles have been crazy since July MC. So we shall see. I am not going to temp past 8DPO so 2 days is it (temp declining now) and I don't know if I am going to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) Last night I had to sleep with the fan as I was sooo hot! And on Friday, I slept for like 17 hours, Saturday I slept for about 12hours. I am having some weird cramping today so my nerves are bad. As well, last night, by brother, announced that they are pregnant, again, my nephew turns 1 tomorrow. I of course was and am happy but was soooo like man, when am I going to be blessed again.... However LIKEAUSTRALIA got her BFP so I am so very happy and concetrating on that. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Mrs MM nice to see you I will be sending you lots of good luck in the next few days!! I am about 6dpo too so we can wait together! When are you testing?

Thanks JOSEPHINE!! I need it! I will send the same to you. I am testing on December 11th. I have a doc appt on Dec12th either way the pink lines go! :dust:

Ooooh you're waiting a while then? I dont think I will be holding out that long. I want to test soon just for fun as I dont think I will feel too disappointed by a bfn just yet.. I dont think we have too much chance this month anyways but you never know!

If my cycle gets shorter again like it did last time after my suspected mc then I may have caught the egg! And am hoping for the extra fertiliy after a chemical/mc theory!

I just made my first prenatal appointment. It's for December 16th, so that's about 6.5 weeks. They said they'll confirm with a urine test and do a lot of talking/planning, no exam or anything else. Does that sound normal? (It doesn't sound abnormal to me... I've just never done this before!)

I just made my first prenatal appointment. It's for December 16th, so that's about 6.5 weeks. They said they'll confirm with a urine test and do a lot of talking/planning, no exam or anything else. Does that sound normal? (It doesn't sound abnormal to me... I've just never done this before!)

My g/f and I were just talking about how they do not want to do exams until 8-10 weeks now a days - so that sounds just about right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->