*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

At least 9-10 days is needed for implantation and for the eggy to start producing enough hormones to call off AF.

10 is indeed consider on the short side and a doctor would recommend different things for lengthening the LP.

I would really suggest you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's a very informative book and very helpful for understanding your cycle and body. A friend of mine who is one of those lucky(or unlucky depending on the side of the coin you're on) girls who gets pregnant at the drop of a hat and she is learning soooooo much from TCOYF in terms of prevention. The more you know about how the female reproductive system the better off you are.

Jen 28 days is a perfect cycles length!! Dont stress yourself until you have evidence! a lot of us would love to have a nice average 28day cycle :)

10 is the minimum but I guess if there are ways to extend it, it might be worth a shot!

Hope all you ladies are doing well and I just wanted to send some more :dust: your way xx

Feel like crap tonight. Sorry it's tmi but I've got thrush and my bits hurt baaaaaad! Especially after bd :( hope it buggers off before Ov in a week or so...

Oh my God, ladies, I just got a BFP. :happydance:

I'm shocked, kind of floating right now. I've had a terrible cold for the past few days, and it's rather masked my symptoms. Totally curbed my symptom spotting! I just got home from vacation, took a test with not-FMU, expected it to be a wasted test....I can't believe it!

Praying for this to go the distance!!!

I'm shocked, kind of floating right now. I've had a terrible cold for the past few days, and it's rather masked my symptoms. Totally curbed my symptom spotting! I just got home from vacation, took a test with not-FMU, expected it to be a wasted test....I can't believe it!

YAY!!!!!! so excited for you!

Congratulations :happydance: have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congrats rosered!! Great news!! Maybe its the month for those with rose in their name lol. Kitcat I hope you feel better soon :(

This thread is just awesome :cloud9: congratulations to all the new BFPs, i cant keep up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->