*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Believe me Jo if I had one lying around I would be peeing on it right now ;) surely it can't be... will get tests on Friday lol just incase! Need some opks anyway for upcoming Ov :) x

Ok for all you temping ladies...please be honest!!!
I ovulated on cd 12. Here are my temps from cd 10...they have seemed to flatline. Does that mean anything?

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

At this point should they be rising instead of flatlining? Help!

Hi ladies, i'd like to join you all. Good luck and lots of babydust to everyone! :dust:

LIKE, I remember the sore bbs days.... Sure hope I am there again soon.... smh. I am glad that you are not getting much else, hoping this is a happy and easy PG for you.

Sorry OPAQUE that AF flew in, and I hope all works out with your friend.

JEN, I bet that cold hasn't made things easy, but it has been a good signal for many ladies into their BFP.... GL... :dust;

KITCAT, my FXD tightly for us as well. :dust: and NOTHING is TMI on BnB that I have seen. I am not sure about that discharge, but could be helping your CM for future... GL

MINNI, did you get to Walmart?? When you do, click my siggy and get Fertilityfriend so you can start to chart.... :dust:

JO, you are welcome, that chart is soooo helpful to keep things in perspective.

ROSA, so glad the appt went well.

HAJ, I will be honest, those temps don't show a biphastic chart to me when I plotted them, but then I haven't seen your typical cycle length, etc.... But with charting OV, your OV is when the temp is low, that shows confirmed OV. On CD12 (which is early OV) your temp was high, if you did OV early, I would say that CD11. Flatlining temps can be indicative of OV approaching.... I say, continue to BD.... GL :dust:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, but I am trying NOT to SS and yesterday was the last temp I am going to take in the TWW… I plan to just hang in, concentrate on the holidays, work, and making sure to motivate my testing threads through to their :bfp:s unless there is some major symptom....:paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

KITKAT, I'm not sure about the fluids that you have been having. I don't think that it would be so bad as it isn't itchy, which would be a signal to me of some kind of infection. It may be some kind of CM, what cycle day are you on?

MRSMM24, watching your chart as always! I know how hard it can be with the constant SS, I'm trying not to too much. I know they could be a sign of either, so I'm hopeful but not expecting a BFP. I really like fertility friend, though, and as this is my first full cycle charting just trying to get a feel for my cycles.

MRSRESA, welcome to the group! :) GL to you!

HAJ, I have only begun charting a full cycle this cycle. I started charting around mid-cycle last cycle and it was impossible for me to determine ovulation. I wasn't able to determine where my coverline would be. I do agree with MRSMM24 that if you did OV early, that it would've been CD 11. How long are your cycles typically? GL!

AFM... Continuing the waiting! I did end up taking a test this morning with was a BFN, but I am at 11DPO. My temp did rise again this morning by about a tenth, which makes me hopeful. No major symptoms to note today, just a slight backache. I will continue to wait. I will be busy the next couple days so maybe it will keep my mind off of it a bit!

:fairydust: to all of you!

I only say I o the 12th bc when I went to the dr for my follicle check on cd10 he said to go home and bd bc I was going to o anytime now and I thought your temp went up when you ovulated. My cycle is usually 29 days but last month on my first cycle of clomid it was 34

Ok for all you temping ladies...please be honest!!!
I ovulated on cd 12. Here are my temps from cd 10...they have seemed to flatline. Does that mean anything?

10-96.8
11-97.18
12-97.33
13-forgot to temp
14-97.33
15-97.33
16-97.6
17-97.58
18-97.58
19-97.58

At this point should they be rising instead of flatlining? Help!

Are you sure you ov'd on CD12? Fertility Friend seems to think that you Ov'd on CD15 when I put your temps in, starting with CD10. And I tend to agree with it. I thought your temp shift was clearer after CD15. I don't think it's a problem that your temps flatlined. I have a friend whose temps flatlined the cycle she got her BFP and another whose temps flatline most cycles and she has two kids, so I can't see it being a problem. You're just very steady. :) Good luck this month. :)

Kitkat - Agreed with MrsMM, there is nothing TMI on BnB!!! But unfortunately I have no insight for you on the discharge. :xmas22:

Haj - I am new to temping as well, but FXed that DBZ34 is on to something with those friends of hers!!

MrsMM - I did get to walmart!! :xmas23: I have FF on my phone, which is synced to an online account. How on earth do I link my chart in my siggy so you all can stalk it?! :xmas22:

AFM; longest cycle ever.. this depo thing is on my nerves. I'm anxious to start temping again now that I have you wonderful ladies to help me decipher the chart! :xmas13: :dust::dust::dust:all around!!

Hi ladies!! I tested early :blush:,, 11dpo and I wasnt expecting anything and it probably isnt but Im sure I see a faint faint line... came up about 3 mins but not immediately.. i cant get it to show really on a pic but if you want I can post a couple!!

MrsMM Im sorry I just dont know how to read charts its not that I just dont want to look lol!! I always feel bad i never comment on them!! I wish you luck its nearly the end of another cycle for a few of us.. but its time for a bfp 'break' in the thread till another 3 come at once! hope not i think there's 3 of us ending cycles soon... maybe another 3 bfps..??!!

Any opinions? I know they're not great pics and its suuuper faint in real life so dont worry if u cant see anything!!

Attachments

• 11dpo dec.jpg
    11dpo dec.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 11dpodec1.jpg
    11dpodec1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 20
Well. not me. AF showed up 2 days early. full flow. :cry:

Wish everyone else on this thread who is about to test Good luck and tons of :dust:

Am on to the next cycle.:sad2:

not so great news on that free reading I got from https://www.allexperts.com/el/Psychics/ check it out - free fun..

it said: I am sorry but both numerology and the tarot suggest maybe both of you are not ready yet for having a mutual baby and also that chances for baby in the future for you and him are not so big. i did not see special fertility issue with you personally and the tarot suggested you will be able to have at least one baby boy if not more.

thanks antsy - i zoomed in on it and you can kinda see the pink smudge im on about a little better -

Attachments

• zoom.jpg
    zoom.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 28
you just send them a question and ur date of birth and stuff and they email you an answer! you can see their past answers just pick some you like the look of! free! it would have been more fun if i got a better answer tho!

Jo I see pink :p test test test girl sooooo Fxd it is!!
Thanks for the advice on the leakage girls :) pretty sure its cm as I'm due to Ov on I think Tuesday.
Jo I wouldn't worry too much about your reading hun. Which site did you get it from? I'm gonna mail them to see if they say anything similar to gail lol how sad am I... :p
Babydust lovely ladies xx

Jo- I think i can see a faint line. When will you test again? Fxed for you!

Hi ladies,

Still TTC our 2012 baby! Anyone have any tips or natural remedies to help me respond better to Femara? Anything would be greatly appreciated. I can't take METFORMIN since I had some bad side effects last time I tried to take 1000mg.:(

Got our BFP as a surprise at the doctor's office today! :happydance:

Baby should be due on our 1-year wedding anniversary, give or take a week! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->