*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Wow ... away for a few weeks and so much excitement! Congratulations on all the :bfp:s :) Lots of :dust: and :hugs: to you!

likeaustralia - if your LO comes on its due date, he / she will share my birthday :) :hugs2:

On another note one of my pets had to be put to sleep today :( So this is kinda overriding any excitement about the possiblility of a bfp. My degu, Bruce. If you've not heard of them they're sorta like big gerbils. I used to have 3 but one died in a freak heatwave we had of heatstroke recently.. Bruce had cataracts and was blind but still got around well he was only 2ish.. I noticed he wasnt eating as much for the past few days and thought he might have a problem with his teeth. I soaked some of his biscuits in water and fed him those last night, which he ate so i was glad and thought that must mean its his teeth. i booked him an appt at the vets tomorrow but when i got home from work today he was barely breathing or moving (not sure why but it wasnt his teeth after all) and i couldnt leave him like it he looked awful. I had to take him in to be put to sleep. Sleep well Bruce.:cry:

I am soo sorry!!!! My sister just had to put her cat down one Thanksgiving Day. :cry: Pets make SUCH an impression in ones life. They're family!!

Awwww Jo I'm sorry that your pet had to be put to sleep :( so hard to lose a pet, they are like our furry children! Sorry again hun!
And by the way I re-tested and it is definitely not a bfp lol ;) xx

Bunni congrats!! what lovely lines! I wouldnt panic Im sure everything is fine remember baby isnt eating what you eat yet!!

kitcat ohh no! there was no harm in checking tho right!! I dont know what else it could be! Did you have a look at my test? What do you reckon? its dried with a thin pink line on one sort of side of the test line..

Bunni- Congrats! I don't think you did any harm to the little bean. I heard of woman who didn't know they were preg yet and drank alcohol and smoked early in their pregnancy and their babies were born healthy.

Wow ... away for a few weeks and so much excitement! Congratulations on all the :bfp:s :) Lots of :dust: and :hugs: to you!

likeaustralia - if your LO comes on its due date, he / she will share my birthday :) :hugs2:

That's so fun! My dad's is the 4th and husband's is the 28th, so it will be a good time of year. :)

Bunni congrats!! what lovely lines! I wouldnt panic Im sure everything is fine remember baby isnt eating what you eat yet!!

kitcat ohh no! there was no harm in checking tho right!! I dont know what else it could be! Did you have a look at my test? What do you reckon? its dried with a thin pink line on one sort of side of the test line..

The last pic you posted had a definite pinkish smudge on it! Have you tested since? Do you feel different or do you think you're out? Xx

Hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

I just got my BFP two days ago (a surprise - I went to the doctor complaining of something I thought was completely unrelated!), and I had noticed that my bbs were sore like they get just before my period, but my period was still 10 days away at the time (I know, it's CRAZY that I tested positive - I tested positive on the urine test, and then confirmed with a blood test since I was only on day 25 of my 35 day cycle, and they said it literally was just at the levels needed to test positive... either I ovulated super-early this month, or my hormone levels are just crazy high...)

Anyways - the point of the story is that my bbs felt like AF was coming 10 days early, I've been having twinges in my abdomen the last two days like you're describing, and I got a positive, so I think that's a really good sign! :thumbup:

Hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

I just got my BFP two days ago (a surprise - I went to the doctor complaining of something I thought was completely unrelated!), and I had noticed that my bbs were sore like they get just before my period, but my period was still 10 days away at the time (I know, it's CRAZY that I tested positive - I tested positive on the urine test, and then confirmed with a blood test since I was only on day 25 of my 35 day cycle, and they said it literally was just at the levels needed to test positive... either I ovulated super-early this month, or my hormone levels are just crazy high...)

Anyways - the point of the story is that my bbs felt like AF was coming 10 days early, I've been having twinges in my abdomen the last two days like you're describing, and I got a positive, so I think that's a really good sign! :thumbup:

I hope you're right!! And a HUGE congrats!!:baby:

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and my nipples seem a tiny sore (im not sure lol) and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

The last pic you posted had a definite pinkish smudge on it! Have you tested since? Do you feel different or do you think you're out? Xx

Im really not sure, I have sore boobs which isnt an af sign for me, I do have a few symptoms but they're really mild.. I was woke up this morning by that weird pulling sensation behind my bellybutton that people go on about! strangest thing!! Felt really odd. Im really wanting to test again now, i might do later tonight!! I know it wont be fmu but i cant wait much longer

hey im new too all this so please bare with me :). ive been ttc my first for 2 years with my df and this month im 2 weeks late with cramping, fatigue, moodyness ( which the hubby noticed lol ) headaches and backache which started yesterday i feel in myself that i am pregnant it feels sooo different from the other "thought i was" xx

Here's my chart ladies: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Opinions welcome!!

Im really not sure, I have sore boobs which isnt an af sign for me, I do have a few symptoms but they're really mild.. I was woke up this morning by that weied pulling sensation behind my bellybutton that people go on about! strangest thing!! Felt really odd. Im really wanting to test again now, i might do later tonight!! I know it wont be fmu but i cant wait much longer

Why resist Jo... cave in to temptation and pee on that stick
:p
How many dpo are you hun? Think I am going to Ov tomorrow or Tuesday so its time to get busy! ;)
By the way I tried allexperts.com and weirdly the reading was very similar to gail's... both predict a conception in January. Gail says boy and allexperts say girl. Wonder who is right...if any :p xx

Ladies try this link instead! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fe15

Im really not sure, I have sore boobs which isnt an af sign for me, I do have a few symptoms but they're really mild.. I was woke up this morning by that weied pulling sensation behind my bellybutton that people go on about! strangest thing!! Felt really odd. Im really wanting to test again now, i might do later tonight!! I know it wont be fmu but i cant wait much longer

Why resist Jo... cave in to temptation and pee on that stick
:p
How many dpo are you hun? Think I am going to Ov tomorrow or Tuesday so its time to get busy! ;)
By the way I tried allexperts.com and weirdly the reading was very similar to gail's... both predict a conception in January. Gail says boy and allexperts say girl. Wonder who is right...if any :p xx

Im about 14dpo!! I last tested on 11dpo when i got that faint line...
Which psychic did you go for off allexperts? strange they said same month tho, looking good!!

Same one as you Jo... I can't remember his name but I know he was from Mexico ;)
14dpo eh? And when is af due? Well done for holding out on the tests though hun, the longer you can leave it the better :)
If I were you I would have peed on every stick shaped object in my house lol. Xx

well some of my cycles are normally around 32 days, but after the 1st chemical it was 29, then last time what i thought was the mc came at 30 days... cd 30 today! so not sure, anytime really!! Im definitely caving in and testing tonight, trying to hold pee lol and have last fag routine!! The oh has been in all weekend and I cant really test with him around after how crazy he thinks i am so its limited my testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->