*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Got our BFP as a surprise at the doctor's office today! :happydance:

Baby should be due on our 1-year wedding anniversary, give or take a week! :cloud9:

Congratulations on your :bfp: have a happy and healthy 9 months. So cute that your due on your 1st year wedding anni.

JO i can see a faint line!!!! are you going to test in the morning again?
im getting all excited now!! hehe

Baby should be due on our 1-year wedding anniversary, give or take a week! :cloud9:

Congratulations on your :bfp: You must be elated! A h&h 9 months to you!

Jo, I'm absolutely keeping my fingers crossed for you.

AFM- I'm not out yet! Due for AF today or tomorrow as I have 26/27 day cycles. I am well above my coverline still. Hoping my temps don't do a total dive tomorrow morning. Feel free to stalk my chart and tell me what you think.

How is everyone else today?

CONGRATS SWEETFOLLy, wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

JO, I suck at line spotting, I don't see anything, but, again, I don't line spot.... :haha: GL FXD! :test: :dust:

So sorry OMUK that AF flew in on you :hugs:

:wave:Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is well heading into the weekend.

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies… No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi ladies,

Still TTC our 2012 baby! Anyone have any tips or natural remedies to help me respond better to Femara? Anything would be greatly appreciated. I can't take METFORMIN since I had some bad side effects last time I tried to take 1000mg.:(

I got pregnant with Femara and the HCG shot. Metformin was part too but I have been on that for years. Ask your FS about adding the HCG shot. It forces ovulation within 36 hours.

Hi ladies!! I tested early :blush:,, 11dpo and I wasnt expecting anything and it probably isnt but Im sure I see a faint faint line...

OMG!! Have you retested yet??? I'm so excited for you! :hugs:

Well. not me. AF showed up 2 days early. full flow. :cry:

Sorry to hear that hun. Fingers crossed for next time. :hugs:

you just send them a question and ur date of birth and stuff and they email you an answer! you can see their past answers just pick some you like the look of! free! it would have been more fun if i got a better answer tho!

Thanks for that!! I'll give it a go!

Wow!! What a fantastic surprise! Hope you have a H&H 9 months! :baby:

Congrats on the BFP sweetfolly. That's so cute your due date is on your anniversary! H&H 9 months :flower:

Hi ladies,

Still TTC our 2012 baby! Anyone have any tips or natural remedies to help me respond better to Femara? Anything would be greatly appreciated. I can't take METFORMIN since I had some bad side effects last time I tried to take 1000mg.:(

I got pregnant with Femara and the HCG shot. Metformin was part too but I have been on that for years. Ask your FS about adding the HCG shot. It forces ovulation within 36 hours.

Thanks. We were suppose to do a trigger on the first cycle but the u/s only showed a bunch of little follies so my dr. gave up on that cycle. If I can get some large enough follies to grow for my CD12 u/s she would give me the trigger.

Thanks so much for looking at my test ladies!!! thanks for having your fingers crossed for me!! I havent tested again yet I've bought some more today tho, stocked up!! i bought opks as well just for fun to pee on hehe. Im too scared to do another hpt yet but might do an opk in the morning see if it does anything good.

kitcat did you test again yet after all the discharge..? I know you said you're getting some today like me!

Congrats on the bfp Sweetfolly!!! Bfp #1 we're hunting for the next 2 of the set::winkwink:

On another note one of my pets had to be put to sleep today :( So this is kinda overriding any excitement about the possiblility of a bfp. My degu, Bruce. If you've not heard of them they're sorta like big gerbils. I used to have 3 but one died in a freak heatwave we had of heatstroke recently.. Bruce had cataracts and was blind but still got around well he was only 2ish.. I noticed he wasnt eating as much for the past few days and thought he might have a problem with his teeth. I soaked some of his biscuits in water and fed him those last night, which he ate so i was glad and thought that must mean its his teeth. i booked him an appt at the vets tomorrow but when i got home from work today he was barely breathing or moving (not sure why but it wasnt his teeth after all) and i couldnt leave him like it he looked awful. I had to take him in to be put to sleep. Sleep well Bruce.:cry:

Thanks so much for looking at my test ladies!!! thanks for having your fingers crossed for me!! I havent tested again yet I've bought some more today tho, stocked up!! i bought opks as well just for fun to pee on hehe. Im too scared to do another hpt yet but might do an opk in the morning see if it does anything good.

kitcat did you test again yet after all the discharge..? I know you said you're getting some today like me!

Congrats on the bfp Sweetfolly!!! Bfp #1 we're hunting for the next 2 of the set::winkwink:

On another note one of my pets had to be put to sleep today :( So this is kinda overriding any excitement about the possiblility of a bfp. My degu, Bruce. If you've not heard of them they're sorta like big gerbils. I used to have 3 but one died in a freak heatwave we had of heatstroke recently.. Bruce had cataracts and was blind but still got around well he was only 2ish.. I noticed he wasnt eating as much for the past few days and thought he might have a problem with his teeth. I soaked some of his biscuits in water and fed him those last night, which he ate so i was glad.. i booked him an appt at the vets tomorrow but when i got home from work today he was barely breathing or moving. I had to take him in to be put to sleep. Sleep well Bruce.:cry:

Oh I'm so so sorry to hear that! The poor little guy! Pets really do become part of the family, don't they? RIP Bruce :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Yeah I was really upset.. my other half doesnt see the attatchment to something so small but I love all my pets and have now had 3 pet deaths in as many months. :(

On another note one of my pets had to be put to sleep today :( So this is kinda overriding any excitement about the possiblility of a bfp. My degu, Bruce. If you've not heard of them they're sorta like big gerbils. I used to have 3 but one died in a freak heatwave we had of heatstroke recently.. Bruce had cataracts and was blind but still got around well he was only 2ish.. I noticed he wasnt eating as much for the past few days and thought he might have a problem with his teeth. I soaked some of his biscuits in water and fed him those last night, which he ate so i was glad and thought that must mean its his teeth. i booked him an appt at the vets tomorrow but when i got home from work today he was barely breathing or moving (not sure why but it wasnt his teeth after all) and i couldnt leave him like it he looked awful. I had to take him in to be put to sleep. Sleep well Bruce.:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear about your pet :nope: May the little guy rest in peace

im so so sorry JO. i too had to put my beloved Stevie(shitzu/pekeniese) down in October. its so hard and no one ever really understands. animals become like our children and its always hard to lose them. big :hugs:

Hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

I could be wrong because I'm not long checking myself but if it's high doesn't that mean you're going to ovulate soon?

hey guys sorry i not been around for quite a while just decided to take a break from obbsessing over my body!! just come back from pakistan and checked my phone app to see how late i was...cd46 is alot...so i tested and literally within seconds came up the picture you see....is this it?! the 1st one is a really sensitive test, 10 hcg i think and the other 1 is clearblue, they are accurate right?! am i pregnant?! according to most due date calculators im 5-6 weeks??

bit concerned though, i took some stomach tablets since last week and yesterday to what i thought was food poisoning..now i realised it was morning sickness. hope i havent harmed the baby, and i wasnt taking my folic acid...please tell me i havent harmed baby? been throwing up alot yesterday due to pressure in the plane cabin im worried i damaged baby...

symptoms included, well no period, bigger breasts and a bit sore too, feeling nauseous since last week on anything i ate.

what to do? doctors arent open shall i go hospital and get checked out?

Attachments

• IMAG1033.jpg
    IMAG1033.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
congrats Bunni!!! try not to stress, befoe i got my bfp i was put on really strong medicine for my hayfever and then freaked out once i realised i was pregnant but the doctor said not to worry, i think when its so early many people do the same.
i would wait till your doctors open and call them.. if you are really worried then theres no harm in going to the hospital though..

good luck! x

Bunni remember babies are resilient and as long as you didn't take the meds for long you are fine. Many people don't know they are pregnant right away and their babies are fine. Try not to freak out you hurt the baby.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"